Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Bootstrap is a mobile-first, responsive Web front-end framework. It is a very popular framework made by Twitter, and can be easily themed and customized.
- The Corais platform is based on Open Atrium, which is itself based on Drupal. It is used for organizing collaborative projects.
- EMI ECMAScript TOC Library
- The library traverses a page from a specified starting position to its end and inserts a TOC at the starting position. Level one headings (h1) are ignored as it is recommended that only a single level one heading be present in a page and a TOC should not appear before the first and only level one heading. By convention, a TOC is placed after the top level heading and introductory paragraph of a page.
- EMI PHP FileUpload Library
- eMI PHP FileUpload Library is a simple cross-platform object-oriented PHP library intended to handle uploaded files. The library is essentially a wrapper around the cumbersome superglobal variable $_FILES. The superglobal is never modified by the library and retains its values until the script terminates.
- Encuestame has been developed by @jotadeveloper and @dianmora since mid-2008 and was created to fill empty space in the survey online world, there are only a few options ready to use and others only under expensive rates, is the time for an open source option. Along the last years we have been adding new features, being able to connect Encuestame with the most famous Social Networks, trying to give you a project easy to be installed, to be usable and to be easy manageable. In mid-2011 we release the first version of Encuestame, since then we managed to make usable Encuestame in the new mobile world. Also we've enjoyed the support of companies like Atlassian and Jetbrains that have offered pen source licenses to our team. The history doesn't finish here, it will have more features coming soon.
- Feedback Cat
- Feedback Cat is a 100% free and open-source WordPress plugin to survey your users and customers. Set it up in 2 minutes.
- Foundation is a framework that enables rapid prototyping of websites and web-based applications. Its features include Grid layout, CLI wrappers, improved HTML forms, off-canvas layouts and responsive design.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.