Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- Supports A, AAAA, ANY, CNAME, MX, NAPTR, NS, PTR, SOA, SRV, and TXT DNS queries.
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Bootstrap is a mobile-first, responsive Web front-end framework. It is a very popular framework made by Twitter, and can be easily themed and customized.
- Cloudgizer is a tool for building web applications as Apache modules in C language enhanced with simple markup, with emphasis on performance, small-footprint, and more productive and safer programming in C. It combines the ease of scripting with the power of C, improving the resource utilization for cloud applications. The programmer writes simple markup language mixed with C code, which is then translated entirely into C code and compiled natively as Apache module. The resulting application is fast and takes less memory, as there are no interpreters or virtual machines. Features include easy markups to use MariaDB database, HTML input parameters, cookies, simpler outputting of web pages, files storage and manipulation, encryption, encoding, program execution, web calls, safer and easier string manipulation etc. - the list is too long to place in one sentence. Overall Cloudgizer does a lot of stuff for you that you'd otherwise need to do yourself. A memory garbage collection system and memory overwrite/underwrite detection comes in handy for program stability. The same goes for string and memory handling markups to help write applications that won't crash. Also included is an application packaging system and an automated application installer. This makes rollout of products and release cycle more manageable. Cloudgizer source files have extension .v. Cloudgizer pre-compiler (cld program) will turn your .v files into .c files, ready for compilation as pure C programs. Then, your program will be compiled and linked with Apache web server on RH/Centos systems. It links with Apache as an Apache module in a "prefork" configuration. It does the work of communicating with Apache, and it makes it easier to write high-performance/small-footprint web programs in C. Cloudgizer is not designed to be thread-safe as it works in a "prefork" configuration of Apache. You can also build command-line programs. The same program can serve as both command-line utility and a web program linked with Apache. Cloudgizer works with RedHat/Centos 7 operating system, Apache web server and mariaDB database.
- The Corais platform is based on Open Atrium, which is itself based on Drupal. It is used for organizing collaborative projects.
- EMI FileUpload Library
- eMI FileUpload Library is a simple cross-platform object-oriented PHP library intended to handle uploaded files. The library is essentially a wrapper around the cumbersome superglobal variable $_FILES. The superglobal is never modified by the library and retains its values until the script terminates.
- EMI TOC Generator
- eMI TOC Generator is a simple cross-platform library that dynamically generates a table of contents (TOC) in an HTML 5 page on rendering.
- EMI eMailer
- eMI eMailer is a simple cross-platform object-oriented SMTP client implemented in PHP. It is primarily intended to transfer MIME e-mail messages generated by PHP on the same host as the SMTP server of the sender.
- Encuestame has been developed by @jotadeveloper and @dianmora since mid-2008 and was created to fill empty space in the survey online world, there are only a few options ready to use and others only under expensive rates, is the time for an open source option. Along the last years we have been adding new features, being able to connect Encuestame with the most famous Social Networks, trying to give you a project easy to be installed, to be usable and to be easy manageable. In mid-2011 we release the first version of Encuestame, since then we managed to make usable Encuestame in the new mobile world. Also we've enjoyed the support of companies like Atlassian and Jetbrains that have offered pen source licenses to our team. The history doesn't finish here, it will have more features coming soon.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.