Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- Add custom search engine
- Your custom search engine needs a name and search URL. Additionally fields include an icon, a suggestion URL, POST query parameters, the input encoding and a description. Icons can be selected from your local computer or specified as an URL pointing to an image. The extension UI is accessible via a button right next to the URL/search bar or the options in about:addons. Due to a technical limitation with Firefox WebExtensions, all data entered when creating your custom search engine is uploaded to file.io.
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Bootstrap is a mobile-first, responsive Web front-end framework. It is a very popular framework made by Twitter, and can be easily themed and customized.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- Crypton is a software framework for remote storage, where the remote server has no knowledge of what is being stored. The content is encrypted client-side before it reaches the server. The framework is designed to be easy for application developers to use, without needing experience in encryption.
- DemocracyOS is an online space for deliberation and voting on political proposals. It is a platform for a more open and participatory government. The software aims to stimulate better arguments and come to better rulings, as peers.
- The aim is to make your application feel less laggy and more responsive while avoiding any interference with your current logic. FastClick is developed by FT Labs, part of the Financial Times.
- Foundation is a framework that enables rapid prototyping of websites and web-based applications. Its features include Grid layout, CLI wrappers, improved HTML forms, off-canvas layouts and responsive design.
- From the website: FriendlyCaptcha is a tool for preventing spam on your website. Other CAPTCHAs are a burden on your users, FriendlyCaptcha respects your users. FriendlyCaptcha is a proof-of-work based CAPTCHA in which the user's device does all the work.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.