Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages. It's main website went down in mid-2015. As of 9/2016 it is only available via an archive.org copy of achievo.org and its GitHub page, and has publicly announced security vulnerabilities that have been declared won't fix due to being semi-abandoned from lack of time and maintainers.
- 'ackerTodo' is a Web-based todo list manager that supports multiple users, multiple languages, and themes.
- 'Active' creates a set of Web pages that lets Web surfers contribute to a shared calendar, groups listing, and multimedia news feed with discussion. It's designed to be easy to use, and easy to read the results. The program is under ongoing development as the backend for indymedia.org, and active.org.au.
- Advance is an open source personal information management (PIM) system which is database-backed, Qt based, cross-platform, and includes support for KDE. Advance provides provides schedule, task and contact management.
- allocPSA is an online professional services automation solution. allocPSA is a suite of integrated applications designed for services-based organizations. It enables services organizations to improve staff efficiency through increased utilization of productive time, better planning, and integrated knowledge management.
- This is a candidate for deletion: 1. No files/source found 'Almclk' lets you set an alarm on your terminal. It sends a message to your terminal when the alarm goes off, and pops up a window if possible. If you are not logged in at the time, it sends you a customizable e-mail message which is also printed. Also, a 5-minute warning is sent to your terminal and popped up as a window if possible. If you wish to kill the alarm, a script is created for you to do so.
- Annif is a small Web-based birthday (calendar) monitoring tool. Users can add and remove birthday dates and ask to be notified of birthdays. No other usual calendar features will ever be included. It has multi-lingual support, and currently has translations for English and French.
- Bibfilex is a bibliographic manager. It's useful for creating and managing archives of bibliographical items (books, articles, etc.) with possible attachments of any kind according to Biblatex structure and rules, but it can be used also with a word processor like Writer or Word. Bibfilex may create and manage files which are catalogs of many items – also thousands of them. A file of Bibfilex is a database of SQLite. In a Bibfilex file data are not stored according to Biblatex format, so it cannot be used as a bibliographic file in a Latex document. Anyway, Biblatex may export with a one-click functionality all or part of its content in Biblatex format file; this can be read directly with JabRef or used in a Latex document. At the same time, Bibfilex may import directly a JabRef database.
- Booby provides Web-based management for bookmarks/favorites, contacts, todos, notes, and news, allowing the user to import and export to common standards. It is fully themeable (by using phpSavant) and has support for multiple users and languages. As of August 3, 2005, this project is known as 'brim'. Please see that entry for the most recent information.
- 'brim' is a Web based information manager which manages bookmarks, agenda/calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, passwords, collections, and more. It is based on an MVC framework that uses items with a potential hierarchical relation as its base. It supports multiple themes, an unlimited number of items/folders, and has over 15 translations. 'Brim' was formerly known as 'Booby', but has been totally reworked.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.