Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- AVideo /ævə'dɛjo:/ is a powerful, 100% libre video and audio downloader for GNU/Linux. With your freedom and privacy a #1 priority, avideo offers you peace of mind in watching everything from world news and documentaries to the latest cat videos. AVideo builds on the power of the infamous youtube-dl to ensure that the user's liberty is not sacrificed. YouTube-DL incorporates JS, SWF, and SDK interpreters in order to deliver some functionality. However, packaging these runs contrary to delivering freedom as a number 1 priority.
- A combination of Portal and Sokoban, AdaGate is a great example of OpenGL programming using the Ada language. While exploring a remote south-seas island you make a startling historical discovery. But before you can report your findings, an operational stargate transports you into a curious sequence of dungeons. Your escape will require the logical rearrangement of Zero Point Modules (ZPMs), that can roll in only two directions. Escape each level and find your way back to a beautiful lake on the surface. Uses fully modern OpenGL methods in Ada using textures, shaders and uniforms that achieves version 3.3 core profile contexts in a way that is sufficiently mainstream that it easily compiles and runs on Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS-X systems. This project serves as a testbed for learning the complexities of modern OpenGL and GLSL.
- AdaVenture is intended to be a minimal extension to 3D of the original 2D Atari game named "Adventure". Set in ancient Persia, it begins outside the castle of the young King Xerxes, who inherited a golden chalice from his father, Darius the Great. Coveted by Greek foes King Leonidas of Sparta and King Minos of Crete, the chalice has been stolen. Your quest is to seek and return the royal chalice to its pedestal within the castle of Xerxes...a stealth mission to avoid open hostilities. But, there will be obstacles to overcome. You must find the keys to various realms, defend yourself against dragons and the Minotaur, avoid snakes and pesky bats who steal things only to drop them in random locations, and survive the maze of hungry beetles and the green mamba.
- Adcd is a CD player for GNU/Linux with a ncurses (text mode) interface. It features all the functions expected in a compact disc player, including playing selected tracks, random playing and loop mode. Also features a non-interactive mode for those who want to play their CDs while using the console for something else.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Aria Maestosa
- Compose, edit, and play MIDI files. Has a graphical user interface with multiple instrument-specific views.
- 'autorun' automagically recognizes all available CDROMs in the system, mounts them upon insertion of a media and executes a possible autorun executable on the CD. The user can remove the media; autorun will call unmount after that.
- 'Biblos' is a powerful indexing tool for managing a cd/mp3 collection as well as local directories. It records full information about each file on the specified media and has a powerful searching tool that can help you find specific files. You can also select a list of files/dirs from the database and Biblos will help you copy them from the source media to the directory choosen.
- Blocks Of The Undead
- Blocks of the Undead is a puzzle game. You have to remove all the blocks on the field by swapping these around.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.