Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- In short, Aletheia is software for getting science published and into the hands of everyone, for free. It's a decentralised and distributed database used as a publishing platform for scientific research. So, Aletheia is software. But software without people is nothing. To comprehensively answer the question what is Aletheia, Aletheia is software surrounded by a community of people who want to change the world through open access to scientific knowledge. For a more in depth explanation, Aletheia is an Ethereum Blockchain application utilising IPFS for decentralised storage that anyone can upload documents to, download documents from, that also handles the academic peer review process. The application runs on individual PCs, all forming part of the IPFS database. This gives us an open source platform that cannot be bought out by the large publishers (and any derivitive works must also be open source) that should also be hard to take down due to the database being spread across the globe in multiple legal jurisdictions. Aletheia is designed to be a resilient platform run transparently by the community, not some black box corporation or editorial board, meaning all users can see the decisions Aletheia is making and have a stake in that decision making process if they so desire. By this nature, Aletheia is decentralised, it has no key person risk. Should the core group who invented Aletheia dissapear Aletheia won't cease to exist, it will continue to be run by the community. The community moderates content through various mechanisms (peer review, reputation scores etc.,) to ensure quality of content.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats. It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- Candela is a simple shell-building system that uses python and curses to help developers create customized command line interfaces. It has a simple interface, is well documented, and allows developers to take command-based tools to the next level of complexity and usability. Features Commands are 100% python and can run aribtrary code Commands can run code in secondary threads for asynchronous operation Customizable tab completion hooks for command arguments Customizable key event callbacks for reacting to each keypress event Responsive layout for smaller terminals Numerous built-in command templates Simple command syntax and help system "stickers" allow persistent information display Automatically generated command validation Up/Down arrows cycle through history Copy/Paste, insert text mode Easy transitions between menus Supports both named and positional command arguments
- GCIDE is a free dictionary based on a combination of sources. The dictionary can be used online and offline.
- Ibus Table Sasankadeva
- Ibus-table that uses the Sasankadeva layout for typing Bengali or Sanskrit in Bengali script. Sasankadeva (Unicode) is semi-phonetic transliteration keyboard, i.e., a midway between the accuracy of grammatical typing and the ease of phonetic Indic typing. The ease has been ensured in many ways, including spelling statistics, character combinations and multiple options to be used as suits. Along with its own set of input keys, most popular input strings from widely used Avro Phonetic and itrans-Bangla are also supported. Apart from useful well-defined shortcuts that save time while typing, there are fixed phonetic-based layout for all usual character combinations in Indian Bengali, so that the user can practically type without looking at the screen if he chooses to. Also, suggestions come up to be selected from, if one is more comfortable with them. It aims at making an algorithm that provides space for both well-defined inputs with phonetic variations, has sets of methods that suits both professional and layman typing with one or two hands, that are easy to learn and easier to apply. The interface has been built in ibus-table environment. Official website: https://sites.google.com/view/sasankadeva
- Kurso de Esperanto
- Kurso de Esperanto is a multimedia computer program for teaching yourself Esperanto.
- LBRY Desktop
- An application to browse the decentralized LBRY network. It is developed by LBRY Inc. and is the main program for browsing LBRY.
- Program to publish litterature works online. It needs a webserver with CGI support. The books are stored as plain textfiles following some rules, but still being readable as such.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.