Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- AbsolutePunch 2
- 'AbsolutePunch' is a Web-based application that allows a user to punch-in and punch-out from work. It serves the same purpose as a mechanical timepunch.
- ArcheryClock is a countdown timer used for Archery matches. It covers multiple disciplines. The program shows:
-How much time is left for the archer to shoot his arrows.
-It shows on the screen which turn (A-B-C-D) is ongoing.
-And a sound is generated to indicate start or end of shooting.
Via a hardware interface, for example arduino, it is possible to connect via USB/serial:
Traffic lights. -Buzzer. -Lights to indicate if it's the turn for Archer A, B, C or D. -digits of the timer -etc
- Email Reminders is a combination of scripts - a set of PHP scripts for data input and display, and a Perl cron script - that will send an email to your specified email address at a certain date and time. It uses MySQL as the default database and archives the email, datetime,subject, and body of the email.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Jest is designed to be a free, simple, *nix-style alternative to complicated proprietary estimators. Jest uses the COCOMO II formulas developed at the University of Southern California.
- JobTracker is a Web application that helps manage the work done and articles sold by you or one of your employees. It is designed to give small, service-based organizations accountability for their operations. It can track customer names and addresses, job information, invoices (outgoing), jobs, items, and requisitions.
- 'jrnull' tracks time and extracts it for reporting purposes. It's simple, flexible, and lets users make entries after the fact. It is meant for the solitary programmer who has a straightforward need to report the time spent on various projects.
- I had this scenario in mind when writing meetmint: 1) I am at a meeting and supposed to write the minutes. 2) I have my laptop with me and even without internet connectivity I can use meetmint, which I previously put on my harddisk. 3) If I know there is internet connectivity, I can also get the tool from a website. 4) If there is a video projector in the room, I will use it and others can not only see the notes I'm taking, but they also have a visual structure of the meeting (current topic, agenda, used time).
- Org is an Emacs mode for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, and doing project planning with a fast and effective plain-text system.
This package is distributed with GNU Emacs.
- Italian web-based management system for time/money spent by resources, day by day. Reports "on flight","from... to..." (single day to many years). Single job can refer to customer order, inner or external project; every activity of the company.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.