Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- ArcheryClock is a countdown timer used for Archery matches. It covers multiple disciplines. The program shows: -How much time is left for the archer to shoot his arrows. -It shows on the screen which turn (A-B-C-D) is ongoing. -And a sound is generated to indicate start or end of shooting. Via a hardware interface, for example arduino, it is possible to connect via USB/serial: Traffic lights. -Buzzer. -Lights to indicate if it's the turn for Archer A, B, C or D. -digits of the timer -etc
- Beehive is an event and agent system, which allows you to create your own agents that perform automated tasks triggered by events and filters. It is modular, flexible and really easy to extend for anyone. It has modules, so it can interface with, talk to, or retrieve information from Twitter, Tumblr, Email, IRC, Jabber, RSS, Jenkins, Hue... Connecting those modules with each other lets you create immensly useful agents.
- This project handles the scheduling of classes for a college student. Unless overridden by the user, this program provides usable schedules and avoids schedule conflicts and closed sections. The user chooses the session (semester or quarter) and the courses, and blocks out any personal time needed for jobs, child care, sleeping, eating, etc. Access to schools' schedules is via plugins that any Java programmer can write. Some plugins are provided, including one that can use comma separated values suitable for any college or university, and including one for demonstration purposes. Plugins can access a school's web-based schedule of classes, but require maintenance because the web pages change. It is hoped that the open source nature of this software will lead to wider authoring and maintenance of plugins. Some users have commented that this program provides "prettier" printed schedules than their school's own web page can provide.
- Email Reminders is a combination of scripts - a set of PHP scripts for data input and display, and a Perl cron script - that will send an email to your specified email address at a certain date and time. It uses MySQL as the default database and archives the email, datetime,subject, and body of the email.
- The TK Event and Task Manager (etmtk) Manage events and tasks using simple text files etm is an acronym for event and task manager. In contrast to most calendar/todo applications, creating items (events, tasks, and so forth) in etm does not require filling out fields in a form. Instead, items are created as free-form text entries using a simple, intuitive format and stored in plain text files. It is the newer version of the older qt based code, etmqt (http://people.duke.edu/~dgraham/etmqt/)
- Foliot is an application for keeping track of time spent working on projects. It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Jest is designed to be a free, simple, *nix-style alternative to complicated proprietary estimators. Jest uses the COCOMO II formulas developed at the University of Southern California.
- JobTracker is a Web application that helps manage the work done and articles sold by you or one of your employees. It is designed to give small, service-based organizations accountability for their operations. It can track customer names and addresses, job information, invoices (outgoing), jobs, items, and requisitions.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.