(Super) video CD mastering suite.
GNU VCDImager is a full-featured mastering suite for authoring, disassembling and analyzing Video CDs and Super Video CDs.
The following features are available so far:
- Support for Video CD 1.1 and 2.0 disc formats
- Support for the Super Video CD 1.0 disc format
- Full PBC (playback control) support (play lists, selection lists and end lists)
- Support for segment play items
- Automatic padding of MPEG streams on the fly
- Support for 99-minute (out-of-specification) CD-R media
- Extraction of Video CDs into files (incl. the PBC information)
- Use of XML for the description of Video CDs
DocumentationSelection from the FSF shop
If you have corrections to this entry or questions about it, please contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
released on 8 January 2018
OpenPGP signature URL: https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/vcdimager/vcdimager-2.0.1.tar.gz.sig
Accepts cryptocurrency donations.
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:email@example.com:/sources/vcdimager co vcdimager
28 June 2018
28 June 2018
Leaders and contributors
|Herbert Valerio Riedel||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Required to build||popt|
|Required to build||libxml2|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 19 January 2019.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.