Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- Artanis is a web application framework written in Guile Scheme. It provides several tools for web development: database access, templating frameworks, session management, URL-remapping for RESTful, page caching, and more.
- Foliot is an application for keeping track of time spent working on projects.
It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations.
- guile-json is a JSON module for Guile. It supports parsing and building JSON documents according to the http://json.org specification. These are the main features:
- Strictly complies to JSON specification.
- Build JSON documents programmatically via macros.
- Unicode support for strings.
- Allows JSON pretty printing.
- Guile-sdl2 provides Guile Scheme bindings for the SDL2 C shared library. The bindings are written in pure Scheme by using Guile's foreign function interface.
- Guile XCB is an X11 client library written entirely in Guile. It makes use of the Guile compiler and virtual machine to turn XML descriptions of the X protocol provided by the XCB project into Guile object code files.
Support is included for the core X protocol and twenty-seven extensions. Guile XCB also includes some simple code for running asynchronous event loops.
- gzochi (/zoʊ-ʧi:/) is a framework for developing massively multiplayer online games. A server container provides services to deployed games, which are written in Guile Scheme, that abstract and simplify some of the most challenging and error-prone aspects of online game development: Concurrency, data persistence, and network communications. A very thin client library can be embedded to provide connectivity for client applications written in any language.
- The mu/mu4e project is a mail system designed for dealing enormous amounts of e-mail messages.
It provides a maildir indexer and searcher based on Xapian and an emacs-based e-mail client written on top of it. It also allows bindings for scripting with the Scheme programming language, advanced processing of data, and doing all kinds of statistics.
- Shroud is a simple secret manager with a command line interface. The password database is stored as a Scheme s-expression and encrypted with a GnuPG key. Secrets consist of an arbitrary number of key/value pairs, making Shroud suitable for more than just password storage. For copying and pasting secrets into web browsers and other graphical applications, there is xclip integration.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.