Broaden your selection: Category/Education
- EPrints is an online archiving system. Documents are stored in any format as well as in more than one document format. The archive can handle related fields; the administrator decides what fields to use for each document. Users can also view and search the archive through a configurable, extendable subject hierarchy . The software automatically performs data integrity checks. Some "stub" routines let individual sites add their own integrity checks. Documents are submitted through a Web-based interface, and uploaded as files, in a compressed bundled file (such as a .zip file), or automatically mirrored from another site by specifying a URL. Users subscribe either as authors or readers, via the Web or email. Authors have associated metadata. Submitted papers are entered directly or through a moderation process. This is done through the Web, as is most normal maintenance.
- GNU Library Management System
- GNU Library Management System (Glibs) is a package developed to automate the function of the Library. Though this package we intend to reach the interiors of all the libraries in the World.
- RECAP is a browser extension that improves the experience of using PACER, the electronic public access system for the U.S. Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts. It also helps you contribute records to a public archive hosted by the Internet Archive and it shows you when free documents are available on the archive.
- 'MyLibrary' is a user-driven, customizable interface to collections of Internet resources -- a portal. It is primarily designed for libraries. The system's purpose is to reduce information overload by letting patrons select as little or as much information as they desire for their personal pages.
- The most comprehensive and integrated Free / Libre / Open Source enterprise software suite ever developed. WikiSuite™ is especially suited to knowledge-centric organizations and offers most (80%+) of the data and information management features all organizations need Key features of WikiSuite™ are OS & Network management, Email & Calendar, Commerce, Web & Intranet, Chat & Video Conference, Security, BPM & Analytics, Files & Sync. WikiSuite™ is an integrated and extensible solution.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.