Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- The aim is to find as many words as possible in the time available. Get the longest word and you'll advance to the next level. Three words describe it... Simple Addictive Fun
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- Braille Scrabble
- A text-based implementation of TuxWordSmith for use in terminal. This was originally developed for the School For The Blind in Alomogordo New Mexico. It can be played by blind people using a braille keyboard. 1. Letter distribution computed fairly based on frequency of occurance of each letter with respect to installed dictionary. 2. The scoring is dynamically computed at runtime based on min/max values configured in config, and letter distribution
- Crossword Builder
- Create math or text crosswords in English, French and Portuguese-Brazillian. This application is designed to allow teachers to quickly produce well-designed, challenging activities. The application features a configuration panel where the user can either enter their own word-hint pairs, or generate math-crossword problems via a single button.
- Cursewords is a "graphical" command line program for solving crossword puzzles in the terminal. It can be used to open files saved in the widely used AcrossLite .puz format. Cursewords includes nearly every major feature you might expect in a crossword program, including intuitive navigation, answer-checking for squares, words, and full puzzle, a pausable puzzle timer and a puzzle completeness notification. It is currently under active development, and should not be considered fully "released." That said, it is stable and suitable for everyday use.
- Dont Hang
- “Don’t Hang” is a simple hangman game for acquiring and consolidating a basic vocabulary in a foreign language. It supports loading custom word lists and works with Unicode and bidirectional text. It also supports pasting characters from the clipboard.
- Eliot offers three different game modes: The free game mode is the standard one, ideal for having fun with your friends or family. The players play in turn on the board, each with his own rack. In the duplicate mode, all the players are faced with the same board and letters at the same time. It is mainly used in clubs and competitions since it takes away the chance (and tactics) component(s) of the game. The training mode allows to play alone and make progress for the duplicate. It gives more freedom than the multiplayer modes.
- Gargoyle is an IF player that supports all the major interactive fiction formats. Most interactive fiction is distributed as portable game files. These portable game files come in many formats. In the past, you used to have to download a separate player (interpreter) for each format of IF you wanted to play. Gargoyle is based on the standard interpreters for the formats it supports. Gargoyle is free software released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Margana is a interactive anagrammer that performs pattern-anchored anagramming. This means that your set of letters can be anagrammed so that all words of any size that fit anywhere within the pattern, but are anchored to at least one letter of the pattern, are returned. This is especially useful for players of Scrabble and other word games. The Official Scrabble Player's Dictionary 3rd edition wordlist (OSPD3) is included in the 'words' file in the distribution.
- Master Server Mirror
- MasterServerMirror is a server actor for Unreal Tournament 2004 servers to list the server in multiple master servers.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.