Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- 3D Pong
- A one-or-two player "pong" (ball and paddles) game for X-Window, drawn using vectors (lines). Different view modes are available, including split red/blue mode for using 3D glasses. Two players supported by connecting to multiple X-Window displays.
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- Arkanoid Clone
- It is a game programmed in python with pygame library. It is similar to the original game, but with some modifications. It has 18 levels and a fairly lively soundtrack. Have fun playing it.
- GNU Ball and Paddle is an old-fashioned ball and paddle game with a set amount of blocks to destroy on each level, while moving a paddle left and right at the bottom of the screen. Various powerups may make different things occur.
- Boolball is a nice game where you have to drop balls in a field of obstacles to score points. Two players each have a row of balls located at the top of the screen, which can be dropped into a field of obstacles. Players take turns dropping one of their balls. The lower the balls fall, the higher the score. Get to the bottom of the field for maximum points. Outsmart your opponent by blocking their balls. Features easy, medium and difficult computer players to play against, or play head to head with your friends.
- A clone of "Break Out," where you use a paddle to bounce a ball so that it destroys bricks at the top of the screen. BrickOut was originally written for the Agenda VR3 GNU/Linux-based handheld PDA, and has been ported from X-Window to libSDL for the Sharp Zaurus GNU/Linux-based PDA.
- Briquolo is a Breakout like game which takes place on a colourful 3d playing field. It features 23 fancy levels with moving bricks, great explosions and sounds, different camera perspectives and an editor to create your own custom levels. Briquolo uses OpenGL to offer modern graphical effects and is very portable thanks to the SDL library.
- Bullet dodger
- This is a game that can be played using the mouse. You just have to dodge bullets and pick bonuses. The game can get very difficult.
- Super fun carom board game.
- CoTerminalApps is a portable collection of non-graphical, colored-ascii-character puzzles & games with sound that run in a commandline terminal on Windows, OS-X and Gnu/Linux. It includes SpaceInvaders, Frogger, Pacman, and 10 puzzle-games.
* no installation * no dependencies* simply unzip in your Downloads directory, and run.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.