Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures is an exciting side-scrolling game where Barbie the Seahorse floats on bubbles to the moon. This game won the teams category in pyweek 4. It is a retro side-scroller with original graphics, soundtrack, and 15 levels.
- Black Shades Elite
- Black Shades Elite is all about keeping your VIP (the guy in white) alive as long as possible. The assassins will all try to shoot or stab him to death. You must do all you can to prevent this. Your reputation has preceded you, so the VIP has absolute confidence in your abilities and will completely ignore all the assassins.
- Bullet dodger
- This is a game that can be played using the mouse. You just have to dodge bullets and pick bonuses. The game can get very difficult.
- Curse of War
- Curse of War is a fast-paced action strategy game for GNU/Linux implemented using
C and ncurses. Since version 1.2.0, there is also an SDL version.
Unlike most RTS, you are not controlling units, but focus on high-level strategic planning: Building infrastructure, securing resources, and moving your armies.
The core game mechanics turns out to be quite close to WWI-WWII type of warfare, however, there is no explicit reference to any historical period.
- Doomsday Engine
- Doomsday Engine aims to retain the original feel of the games yet leverage modern techniques and technologies, including hardware accelerated 3D graphics and client/server networking.
A lot of emphasis is placed on good-looking graphics.
- Endless sky
- A space exploration and combat game similar to Escape Velocity
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds (EGv8) is an arcade game with a simple premise. You control an adult character named Evil Greg who battles swarms of eight year old children. As you battle the children you face new enemy types and gain new abilities.
- A collection of fun and addictive games for GNU/Linux, including Pong, Snake, 4snakes, sokoban, polyomino and simon.
- GlPortal is a puzzle game inspired by the game Portal. While the gameplay is similar, it aims to be even better than it. It's playable, but it currently is in development.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.