IMAP email client built for the GNOME desktop environment
Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
16 March 2020
16 March 2020
- Copyright (c) Jeffrey Stedfast, LGPL 2.1 for code related to GMime
- Copyright (c) 2008-2012 Dovecot authors, X11 license for some code related to IMAP
- Work related t SQLite is in the Public Domain., cf. Alexey Illarionov at https://github.com/illarionov/sqlite3-unicodesn
- Snowball files and stemmers are covered by the BSD 3-Clause license.
- SQLite3-unicodesn code is in the Public Domain.
- SQLite is in the Public Domain
- Copyright (c) 2001, Dr Martin Porter, and (for the Java developments) Copyright, (c) 2002, Richard Boulton relicensed to the BSD D23-Clause? https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/blob/mainline/COPYING.snowball
- Copyright 2009-2010 Jakob Westhoff, bsd-2 clause for Vala CMake https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/tree/f54f805501e9435b00ded0aef26d30fef78d6e21/cmake
- Some icons licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- tag-symbolic.svg designed by Ian Hamilton, 2012 is public domain
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|GitLab||VCS Repository Webview||https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.