Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with-format
- UnPlug scans web pages and tells you where media players are getting their data from, and allows you to easily save the media file. UnPlug works for lots of sites including youtube.com, video.google.com, metacafe.com, vimeo.com, veoh.com and lots, lots more. UnPlug your Plug-Ins and view media however you want!
- YouTube All HTML5
- With this addon you can play almost any video on YouTube and many videos on Vimeo as a HTML5 video. This includes videos with monetization enabled which normally don't play in the html5 player.
With standard settings, videos are automatically loaded in the HTML5 player.
- Select different methods to force the HTML5 player
- Change the size of the video player (manually or automatically)
- Disable Flash only on YouTube
- Disable the YouTube SPF function (active by default)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.