Emacs major mode for editing SGML and XML documents.
PSGML is an Emacs major mode for editing SGML and XML documents. Its features include:
- Indentation according to element nesting depth and identification of structural errors (but it is not a validating SGML parser).
- Menus and commands for inserting tags with only the contextually valid tags.
- Attribute values can be edited in a separate window with information about types and defaults.
- Structure based editing including movement and killing.
- Commands for folding editing.
PSGML is maintained as part of the GNU Emacs Lisp Package Archive.
DocumentationTo install this package, run in Emacs:
M-x package-install RET psgml RET
Then read the Texinfo manual provided with the distribution.
released on 25 January 2017
Extension or PluginThis package can be used as an extension, plugin, or add-on to:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv3orlater||Genium||26 January 2017|
Leaders and contributors
|James Clark||Original author|
Resources and communication
|Required to use||emacs|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 26 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.