Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Minimalistic but full-featured address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML. No server or plugin needed.
- APK Editor Studio
- APK Editor Studio is an IDE-like software to explore and modify Android application packages (APK). It provides lots of modules for both simple editing and major reverse-engineering tasks.
- Icon Editor
- Title Editor
- Image Editor
- Code Editor
- Android Explorer
- Permission Editor
- Manifest Editor
- Resource Inspector
- APK Signer
- APK Optimizer
- APK Installer
- APK Cloner
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Add custom search engine
- Your custom search engine needs a name and search URL. Additionally fields include an icon, a suggestion URL, POST query parameters, the input encoding and a description. Icons can be selected from your local computer or specified as an URL pointing to an image. The extension UI is accessible via a button right next to the URL/search bar or the options in about:addons. Due to a technical limitation with Firefox WebExtensions, all data entered when creating your custom search engine is uploaded to file.io.
- Library for XML processing in Python, designed to balance the native idioms of Python with the native character of XML.
- Apache AxKit
- Apache AxKit is an XML Application Server for Apache. It provides on-the-fly conversion from XML to any format, such as HTML, WAP or text using either W3C standard techniques, or flexible custom code. AxKit also uses a built-in Perl interpreter to provide some amazingly powerful techniques for XML transformation.
- Atom is a text and source code editor based on Web technologies, specifically the Chromium project. Atom has a modular design that is integrated around a minimal core, which makes it very flexible and extensible. Atom is based on Electron (formerly known as Atom Shell), a framework that enables cross-platform desktop applications using Chromium and Node.js.⚠ Antifeature: Tracking comment
Atom will by default send “anonymous” usage data to Google Analytics (operating system, Atom version, screen resolution, …). To change this, go to Preferences, and "Core" settings. Change "Send Telemetry data to the Atom Team" to No (Do not send any telemetry data).
- The AuthzForce project provides an Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) framework compliant with the OASIS XACML standard v3.0, that mostly consists of an authorization policy engine and a RESTful authorization server. It was primarily developed to provide advanced access control for Web Services or APIs, but is generic enough to address all kinds of access control use cases. You can use AuthzForce in two ways depending on your needs: Java API: AuthzForce provides a XACML PDP (Policy Decision Point) engine as a Java library so that applications can instantiate and use an embedded XACML PDP easily with Java. This API is provided by AuthzForce Core. Web API: AuthZForce provides a multi-tenant HTTP/REST API to PDPs and PAPs (Policy Administration Points) that web clients can call to manage policies, request authorization decisions, etc. This API is provided by AuthzForce Server.
- Beautiful Soup
- Beautiful Soup is a Python HTML/XML parser designed for quick turnaround projects like screen-scraping. Three features make it powerful:
- 1. Beautiful Soup won't choke if you give it bad markup. It yields a parse tree that makes approximately as much sense as your original document. This is usually good enough to collect the data you need and run away.
- 2. Beautiful Soup provides a few simple methods and Pythonic idioms for navigating, searching, and modifying a parse tree: a toolkit for dissecting a document and extracting what you need. You don't have to create a custom parser for each application.
- 3. Beautiful Soup automatically converts incoming documents to Unicode and outgoing documents to UTF-8. You don't have to think about encodings, unless the document doesn't specify an encoding and Beautiful Soup can't autodetect one. Then you just have to specify the original encoding.
- Beautiful Soup parses anything you give it, and does the tree traversal stuff for you. You can tell it "Find all the links", or "Find all the links of class externalLink", or "Find all the links whose urls match "foo.com", or "Find the table heading that's got bold text, then give me that text." Valuable data that was once locked up in poorly-designed websites is now within your reach. Projects that would have taken hours take only minutes with Beautiful Soup.
- 'bib2xhtml' is a program that converts BibTeX files into HTML (specifically, XHTML 1.0). The conversion is mostly done by specialized BibTeX style files, derived from a converted bibliography style template. This ensures that the original BibTeX styles are faithfully reproduced. Some post-processing is performed by Perl code. This is an update of the bib2html program written by David Hull in 1996 and maintained by him until 1998.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.