Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- aFileDialog is an Android library which implements a simple and easy to use file chooser.
His main features are:
- The file chooser can be opened both as a Dialog or as an Activity.
- You can filter the files using regular expressions.
- Can select files or folders.
- Can create files and folders.
aFileDialog is open source, licensed under LGPL 3, and is compatible with Android 2.2+.
- Android- dg Alert Classic
- Completely revamps and improves SMS and MMS notifications for the Android phone. Fixed screen on preference to allow disabling. Improved reliability for clearing notifications.
- The F-Droid Repository is an easily-installable catalogue of free software) applications for the Android platform. The server contains the details of multiple versions of each application, and the Android client makes it easy to browse, install them onto your device, and keep track of updates.
- Is a collection of server and client sided programs that allows users to communicate with the browser (WebRTC) through audio and video.
This page provides info for the Palava client. Other parts of the system are listed as "extensions" for lack of a better way of organizing info.
- Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client, but graphical. In addition to this unique feature, we aim to bring a pleasurable, comfortable chatting experience on several operating systems, making communication with your peers not only convenient, but also ubiquitous available. And the best of all: It's free - as in beer and as in speech, since we distribute Quassel under the GPL.
- Streetsign is a simple to operate digital signage system using HTML5 & CSS for the output, Python (Flask) and sqlite for the back end. The server can run on any posix-like machine, and the client on any HTML5 capable device. It's designed for mulitple users & groups so that different permission levels can be set up. The administration interface is web based as well, and works on desktop or mobile devices. It is easy to extend and write new/specific plugins for. It currently comes with capacity to pull in data from RSS & ATOM feeds.
- Uranus Games
- Uranus Games is a flash gaming site with only handpicked games by author. The website has eye catching design and
- Visual Shopping List for the web
- Create your shopping list with few touches and you are ready to shop.
If you are sick of writing your shopping list every time this is your app. There is no need of text entry, you have all you need in just a few items with very clear icon images. If you still miss something you could just tap on general category like "clothing". It is the most intuitive and easy to use shopping list ever.
- Minimal text entry! - Code is free GPL v2 and completely client side (It's web app but still completely free). - One page without server side communication. Load the list and you can use it even without connection when you are out shopping. - Items with easily recognizable icons - The icons help you find faster what you have just bought and check it. - Categories - you could simply choose general categories. For instance with the "computers" category you may want to buy mobile phone or tablet but you just need the reminder. There is even "everything else" category for whatever else you have in mind.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.