Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Better Angels Buoy
- Better Angels' Buoy is an app designed to quickly connect survivors of domestic or dating violence (DV) with trusted friends, family members, advocates, and other allies in times of crisis.
- Brave Browser
- Brave is a free web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium web browser. The browser blocks ads and website trackers.
- Breach is a modular and lightweight Web browser. Everything in the browser is a module, a Web application running in its own process. Construct your own browsing experience by selecting the right modules for you.
- Chromium Embedded Framework
- The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) is a simple framework for embedding Chromium-based browsers in other applications.
- ddgr is a cmdline utility to search DuckDuckGo from the terminal. While googler is extremely popular among cmdline users, in many forums the need of a similar utility for privacy-aware DuckDuckGo came up. DuckDuckGo Bangs are super-cool too! So here's ddgr for you! Unlike the web interface, you can specify the number of search results you would like to see per page. It's more convenient than skimming through 30-odd search results per page. The default interface is carefully designed to use minimum space without sacrificing readability. A big advantage of ddgr over googler is DuckDuckGo works over anonymous networks. ddgr isn't affiliated to DuckDuckGo in any way.
- debris is a free text mode HTML browser package. It provides support for tables and forms. It is a secure environment suited for public terminals, and is small (only 25% of the size of lynx) and fast.
- DuckDuckGo (HTML SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you.
- DuckDuckGo (Lite SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. We also have smarter answers and less clutter. This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite version) to the search bar. For more features, see the DuckDuckGo Plus add-on. Enjoy!
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.