Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Authorized Entities Directory (Æ-DIR) is a Privileged Identity and Access Management (IAM/PIM/PAM) based on OpenLDAP
- Strictly follow need to know and least privilege principles
- Agile data maintenance by consequent delegation of manageable small areas
- Provide meaningful audit trails for compliance checks
- Secure defaults
- AIM Sniff
- AIM Sniff is a utility for monitoring and archiving AIM and MSN messages across a network. It can be used to monitor for cases of harassment or warez trading. It has the ability to do a live dump (actively sniff the network) or read a PCAP file and parse the file for IM messages. You also have the option of dumping the information to a MySQL database or STDOUT. AIM Sniff will also monitor for an IM login and then perform an SMB lookup on the originating computer in order to match NT Domain names with IM login names (handles).
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- Supports A, AAAA, ANY, CNAME, MX, NAPTR, NS, PTR, SOA, SRV, and TXT DNS queries.
- Anastasis ,
- Anastasis is a key recovery system that allows the user to securely deposit shares of a core secret with an open set of escrow providers, to recover it if the secret is lost. The core secret itself is protected from the escrow providers by giving each provider only part of the information, and additionally by encrypting it with an identity-based key unknown to the providers.
- And-httpd is an HTTP server that maps URLs to files. In other words, in can take an incoming URL and map it to a file in a number of ways (for example, according to content type or language). It can also do authentication or IP based ACLs. It cannot do CGI or other kinds of code execution. It cannot even dynamically create directory listings (although it comes with external tools to do so automatically, and to create a "status page"). It currently has a $2000 "security guarantee" against remote attacks.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- 'apf' (active port forwarder) uses SSL for secure packet tunneling. It is meant for users without an external IP who want to make some services available on the Internet. afserver is placed on the machine with a publicly accessible address. afclient is then placed on the machine behind a firewall or masquerade, which makes the second machine visible to the Internet. You do not need root privileges to run afserver, nor does it use other processes. It uses 'zlib' to compress the transferred data.
- App Manager
- == Features ==
- Material design 3
- Displays as much information as possible in the main page
- Lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, app ops, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of an application
- Launch activities and services
- Create shortcuts of activities
- Intercept activities
- Scan for trackers and libraries in apps and list (all or only) tracking classes (and their code dump)
- View/save the manifest of an app
- Display app usage, data usage (mobile and wifi), and app storage info (requires “Usage Access” permission)
- Install/uninstall APK files (including APKS, APKM and XAPK with OBB files)
- Share APK files
- Back up/restore APK files
- Batch operations
- Single-click operations
- Logcat viewer
- Profiles (including presets for quick debloating)
- Open an app in Aurora Store or in your favourite F-Droid client directly from App Manager
- Sign APK files with custom signatures before installing
- Backup encryption: OpenPGP via OpenKeychain, RSA (hybrid encryption with AES) and AES.
- Revoke runtime (AKA dangerous) and development permissions
- Change the mode of an app op
- Display/kill/force-stop running apps or processes
- Clear app data or app cache
- View/change net policy
- Control battery optimization
- Block any activities, broadcast receivers, services, or providers of an app with native import/export as well as Watt and Blocker import support
- View/edit/delete shared preferences of any app
- Back up/restore apps with data, rules and extras (such as permissions, battery optimization, SSAID, etc.)
- View system configurations including blacklisted or whitelisted apps, permissions, etc.
- View/change SSAID.
- ArgusEye is a GUI for some of the features of Argus. Argus is a powerful suite of tools for transaction-based network auditing. ArgusEye aims at supporting daily work with Argus by providing a graphical user interface.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.