Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- BlueSpice extends MediaWiki and enhances it with useful features, in particular in the areas of quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. There are two editions available: BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro. BlueSpice free is a free of charge wiki version. BlueSpice pro is the business-critical solution with comprehensive functionalities and a subscription for support and software maintenance.
- Creoleparser is a Python library for converting Creole wiki markup for output on the web. It is a full implementation of the Creole 1.0 specification and aims to follow the spec exactly.
- diri is a wiki-like web application. It is a collection of several rc scripts consisting of roughly 215 lines of code.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- DokuWiki is a wiki engine, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the data files remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files – no database is required.
- A website that can be hosted by anyone in order to facilitate discussion about legislations, propose legislations (integrated with Wikilegis) and also to facilitate participation in audiences. Used mainly by governments. Currently being used by the Chamber of Deputies in Brazil.
- Fossil is a software configuration management system. Fossil is software that is designed to control and track the development of a software project and to record the history of the project. There are many such systems in use today. Fossil strives to distinguish itself from the others by being extremely simple to setup and operate. In addition to distributed version control, it supports distributed bug tracking and wiki, with a built-in web interface, in a single easy-to-use integrated package.
- MediaWiki is a web-based collaborative editing environment. Originally built for the online encyclopedia project Wikipedia, it is geared to support a large number of users and pages. The Free Software Directory is powered by MediaWiki.
- OpenDAM is now a Service As A Software Substitute. The source code is not available from the creator, and (unofficial cloned) repositories on GitHub have not been updated since 2013 so the code there is orphaned. No code on SourceForge.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.