Broaden your selection: Category/Uitoolkit
- GNUMail is a clone of NeXT's excellent Mail.app application. It uses the GNUstep development framework, which is based on the OpenStep specification provided by NeXT.
- The GNU 3DKit is an object oriented graphics framework for creating 3D graphics applications in the Objective-C language. Its main application is to render 3D graphics in real-time on commodity hardware, using a scene graph architecture. It is based on OpenGL graphics library to achieve this goal. The GNU 3DKit was officially part of the GNU project as an extension to GNUStep .
- Gorm (Graphic Object Relationship Modeller) is a GNUstep application for building user interfaces and application objects relationships. Its major features include drag-and-drop creation of GUI elements from palettes, run-time loading of additional palettes, direct on-screen manipulation of GUI elements, manipulation and examination of objects via inspectors, and creation of connections between objects using mouse. It is a clone of the former Interface Builder application.
- PikoPixel is a free, open-source application for drawing & editing pixel-art images & icons.
- Easy to use
- Unlimited undo
- Supports multiple layers
- Customizable canvas background & grid patterns
- Hotkey-activated popup panels
- Export upscaled images
- Supports linear (gamma-correct) color blending
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.