Broaden your selection: Category/Uitoolkit
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- Ambassador is a fork of the ChatZilla IRC client built upon the Unified XUL Platform. It features a simple, straighforward interface with a number of options for customization and extensibility. It is available as an add-on compatible with other applications built upon UXP, and as a stand-alone package that can be installed and run independently of a browser.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- Astroid is a lightweight and fast Mail User Agent that provides a graphical interface to searching, display and composing email, organized in thread and tags. Astorid uses the notmuch backend for blazingly fast searches through tons of email. Astroid searches, displays and compose emails - and rely on other programs for fetching, syncing and sending email. Check out Astroid in your general mail setup for a suggested complete mail solution. 
- Audacious is a free software audio player. A descendant of XMMS, Audacious plays your music how you want it, without stealing away your computer’s resources from other tasks. Drag and drop folders and individual song files, search for artists and albums in your entire music library, or create and edit your own custom playlists. Listen to CD’s or stream music from the Internet. Tweak the sound with the graphical equalizer or experiment with LADSPA effects. Enjoy the modern GTK-themed interface or change things up with Winamp Classic skins. Use the plugins included with Audacious to fetch lyrics for your music, to set an alarm in the morning, and more.
- Aumix is a program for adjusting audio mixers from the command line or scripts, or interactively at the console or a terminal with a full-screen, ncurses-based interface or a GTK-based X interface.
- BBrun is a run window for Blackbox with dropdown history list. It can be run in either slit or withdrawn mode so that it can be bound to a keystroke from bbkeys.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.