Broaden your selection: Category/Uitoolkit
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Advanced GTK+ Sequencer (AGS) is intended to use for music composition. It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel. Further it has LADSPA, DSSI and Lv2 plugin support. It's designed to be highly configurable. You may add effects to its effect chain; and add or remove audio channels/pads. You may set up a fully functional network of engines, thus there is a link editor for linking audio lines. AGS requires a realtime kernel and ALSA support. AGS uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that's why you need at least a preemptable kernel. LADSPA support has been added to version 0.4.2 as well export to WAV. Version 0.5.x brings you first concurrent audio tree processing support. Version 0.6.x is dedicated to accessibility. You might control GSequencer by keyboard. As you move to a note it provides you an audible feedback. Version 0.7.x gives you the benefit of providing the libraries libags, libags-thread, libags-server, libags-audio and libgsequencer. It contains for now an automation editor. Open Sound System (OSS4) and JACK Audio Connection Kit support has been added recently. Now you may configure multiple soundcards. Since 0.7.111 there is MIDI input available. Let you record your MIDI instrument and doing live performance.
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- Astroid is a lightweight and fast Mail User Agent that provides a graphical interface to searching, display and composing email, organized in thread and tags. Astorid uses the notmuch backend for blazingly fast searches through tons of email. Astroid searches, displays and compose emails - and rely on other programs for fetching, syncing and sending email. Check out Astroid in your general mail setup for a suggested complete mail solution. 
- Aumix is a program for adjusting audio mixers from the command line or scripts, or interactively at the console or a terminal with a full-screen, ncurses-based interface or a GTK-based X interface.
- BBrun is a run window for Blackbox with dropdown history list. It can be run in either slit or withdrawn mode so that it can be bound to a keystroke from bbkeys.
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring :
- Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- Easy configuration, intuitive operation
- Abundant features
- Robustness and stability
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.