Broaden your selection: Category/Uitoolkit
- Administration of Chess Tournaments has been monopolized by non-free software. The lack of free tools makes it very difficult for an arbiter to use GNU/Linux.
Arbitools is born to become a colection of utilities for the most common tasks. It is desgined to make it easy to extend. It has been written in python in order to make multiplatform support easy.
- Different types of files supported.
- Updating data in different types of tournament database files.
- Adding lists of players to already created files.
- Getting standings from tournament database files.
- Add custom tiebreaks to tournament database files.
- Get tournament report files.
- Gravit Sandbox
- Gravit is a gravity sandbox made with python and pygame. It is composed of a launcher and a simulator.
- Parsley keeps a configured set of places in file systems in sync on a regular basis. Those file systems can live on remote machines and become mounted by means of sshfs at runtime automatically. Features: - Keeps local and ssh file systems in sync - Has a mechanism for metadata synchronization (tags, rating, ...) - Robust infrastructure with working retry and error handling - Alternative modes - move to sink mode: always moves all files from the source to a sink and so keep the source empty. - Flexible and extensible api
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.