- You might want to post this message on David's talk page. -- Sudoman (talk) 10:23, 17 October 2018 (EDT)
- He should receive a notification as it happens on Wikipedia. If you (who are not mentioned) have received a notification, why should not he? :-O
- David likely didn't receive a notification because he probably isn't tracking changes to your talk page. He won't be notified by someone linking to his user page. You have to write something on a page they're watching, such as their talk page.
- I generally don't review entries, because I'm very busy with other things. I suggest joining #fsf on freenode during the directory meeting and asking someone to review your entry. See the Main_Page for info. Thanks! -- Sudoman (talk) 10:50, 18 October 2018 (EDT)
- Josh Gay doesn't work for the FSF anymore. Someone needs to approve your page, but I'm not sure whether it is needed each time. Active participants in the Directory and Directory meetings sometimes become Directory admins whose edits are automatically approved. -- Sudoman (talk) 10:50, 19 October 2018 (EDT)
- Yes, you should definitely join us for the Directory meetings. They happen every Friday at Noon Eastern. I came across this here in the meeting, and it's more fun to work on the Directory with friends. I'm the new Josh Gay btw (well, relatively new; I've been at it for a couple years now) donaldr3 (talk) 12:19, 19 October 2018 (EDT)
unset (please remove message when done)
You forgot to unset approved
- I set it up right after last week's meeting but then you and Craigt did some edits and it seemed rude to press not approved. However, since you ask, I set it now. TY and happy new year to both of you. :-) --LorenzoAncora (talk) 13:49, 1 January 2019 (EST)
Licence category (may remove this message)
Hello, I see you are working on the licences, when I edited some, I noticed not all containing
Category:Free license (at the end)
Also, I restored a licence david had deleted (It is used when editing on the blue space where you can save, but maybe take a look at it, maybe you can do it better https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Copyrights (should maybe be http://static.fsf.org/nosvn/directory/fdl-1.3-standalone.html)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.