Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but full-featured address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML. No server or plugin needed.
- Detects network and SSH server availability, mounts registered accesses and maintains them mounted accross network changes and interruptions.
- ConTagged is a Web-based address book for small companies. It features a public address book which is writable for all company staff and a personal address book for each staff member. Contacts can be grouped and looked up flexibly by assigning tags to them. It requires an existing LDAP server to authenticate users and to store the contact data.
- dhlan scans and updates to /etc/hosts with a MAC:name table. It's the most simple and easy replacement of DNS server, to customize named localization of computers, printers or any other device accross any Local Area Network. For example, 2 laptops can maintain valid name-to-ip although network changes.
- Durruter is a command-line wizard to manage iptables entries like in a hardware router web interface. Forward ports and ranges from multiple interfaces, allow internet traffic from multiple nets to multiple network interfaces.
- Emaigos is a free multi-platform software useful to import Google contacts and calendars in Emacs. Contacts are stored in a Big Brother Database (BBDB) file, which makes them usable with many Emacs email packages, like Gnus. Google calendars are stored as a single Org mode file, so that the events may be viewed as a structured document and possibly shown within an Agenda view. So with Emaigos it's possible to use Google as contacts and calendars manager, while having at the same time all data available within Emacs. The original Google contacts and calendars are not modified in any way by Emaigos. The name "Emaigos" is an acronym for "EMAcs Importer for GOogle Stuff".
- Eventoj is a modular service that rotates tests and their actions to keep availability information and do something when a failure is found. For example, one module can be a tester of IMAP availability, and in case of failure notify by e-mail or send a restart command.
- Gesdonis is a very simple helper to administer zone files, intended to DNS servers working with BIND9, to use it in command-line or embedded in other applications. DNS zone sheets are created from a main template.
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.