Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- AFT (Almost Free Text) is a document preparation system. It is mostly free form, meaning that there is little intrusive markup; AFT source documents look a lot like plain old ASCII text. It has a few rules for structuring your document, more to do with formatting your text than embedding lots of commands, and it produces all types of output (HTML, XHTML, LaTeX, roll-your-own XML, etc.). All that needs to be done is to edit a rule file. You can even customize your own rule files for specialized output
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems. With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- APK Editor Studio
- APK Editor Studio is an IDE-like software to explore and modify Android application packages (APK). It provides lots of modules for both simple editing and major reverse-engineering tasks.
- Icon Editor
- Title Editor
- Image Editor
- Code Editor
- Android Explorer
- Permission Editor
- Manifest Editor
- Resource Inspector
- APK Signer
- APK Optimizer
- APK Installer
- APK Cloner
- AT Emulator
- The AT Emulator is a free tool, which can be used to emulate a communication device, like a modem. The AT interface can be accessed through the console, a TCP or telnet connection or a virtual COM port. The emulator is implemented in Java, it can be used in Windows or GNU/Linux.
- AbiWord is a full featured word processor. Current features include:
- basic character formatting
- paragraph alignment
- import of Word97 and RTF documents
- export to RTF, Text. HTML, and LaTeX formats
- interactive ruler and tabs
- unlimited undo/redo
- multiple column control
- widow/orphan control
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on GNU/Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Ack is designed as a replacement for 99% of the uses of grep. ack is intelligent about the files it searches. It knows about certain file types, based on both the extension on the file and, in some cases, the contents of the file. Ack ignores backup files and files under CVS and .svn directories. It also highlights matches to help you see where the match was. Ack uses perl regular expressions.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- AdaDoc is a tool for Ada 95 developers. It creates an HTML file from a package specification for documentation purposes.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.