Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- Autotabla is a CGI interface to a collection of SQL tables. Once an XML description of the database schema (table names, fields, etc.) is provided, all table maintenance can be done from a Web page. The program reads the database schema from a configuration file, and you can manage the tables included in the schema: you can add, delete or modify rows and you can do simple but effective queries. It is meant to help developers who are making SQL based applications, freeing them from writing basic scripts for accessing the tables the application will use, and letting them test those applications with live data that can be inserted, modified or deleted from outside it. It reads the database schema from an XML configuration file (which must be provided, and presents an index page of tables and operations to do with them. From then on, the user can do all typical table maintenance.
- Black Widow is a CTF tool developed by Fabrizio Fubelli during the "CyberChallenge.it 2019" event. It provides many ways and useful methods to exploit many kinds of vulnerabilities. This software will be constantly updated, to keep up to date with the latest existing technologies. Main functionalities: Sniffing; Regex to find and send flag automatically; Multiple requests (sequential and parallel); Multitasking (to solve faster the brute force); Cluster (if two or more computers are running Black Widow inside the same network, they can cluster their problems); Encryption/Decryption by using the popular types of cryptographic algorithms (ex. Base64, MD5, ...).
- BlueSpice extends MediaWiki and enhances it with useful features, in particular in the areas of quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. There are two editions available: BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro. BlueSpice free is a free of charge wiki version. BlueSpice pro is the business-critical solution with comprehensive functionalities and a subscription for support and software maintenance.
- Burn 360
This is a candidate for deletion: Unclear licensing. The source files do not include any copyright information. The licence of the documentation on the website and included with the program is unclear. A copy of the GPLv2 is included with the program. Drw (talk) 09:20, 18 July 2018 (EDT)
This is a frontend to three programs - ffmpeg, vcdimager and cdrdao written in perl-gtk2.
It is designed to enable (as seperate processes)
Rip video tracks from VCD's
Encode from/to any format that ffmpeg supports (these are in a seperate file called opts)
Create a new VCD from MPEG's on hard drive.
- 'cbMySQL' is a PHP class for creating, modifying MySQL databases and tables. For backup issues, you can export CSV data directly with only one class method. The MySQL object is easier to handle than PHP's built in functions, and you need not install anything like PEAR.
- Cloudgizer is a tool for building web applications as Apache modules in C language enhanced with simple markup, with emphasis on performance, small-footprint, and more productive and safer programming in C. It combines the ease of scripting with the power of C, improving the resource utilization for cloud applications. The programmer writes simple markup language mixed with C code, which is then translated entirely into C code and compiled natively as Apache module. The resulting application is fast and takes less memory, as there are no interpreters or virtual machines. Features include easy markups to use MariaDB database, HTML input parameters, cookies, simpler outputting of web pages, files storage and manipulation, encryption, encoding, program execution, web calls, safer and easier string manipulation etc. - the list is too long to place in one sentence. Overall Cloudgizer does a lot of stuff for you that you'd otherwise need to do yourself. A memory garbage collection system and memory overwrite/underwrite detection comes in handy for program stability. The same goes for string and memory handling markups to help write applications that won't crash. Also included is an application packaging system and an automated application installer. This makes rollout of products and release cycle more manageable. Cloudgizer source files have extension .v. Cloudgizer pre-compiler (cld program) will turn your .v files into .c files, ready for compilation as pure C programs. Then, your program will be compiled and linked with Apache web server on RH/Centos systems. It links with Apache as an Apache module in a "prefork" configuration. It does the work of communicating with Apache, and it makes it easier to write high-performance/small-footprint web programs in C. Cloudgizer is not designed to be thread-safe as it works in a "prefork" configuration of Apache. You can also build command-line programs. The same program can serve as both command-line utility and a web program linked with Apache. Cloudgizer works with RedHat/Centos 7 operating system, Apache web server and mariaDB database.
- Common Lisp SQL
- 'CLSQL' is an SQL database interface for Common Lisp. It provides object-oriented and functional access methods to the underlying database, which can be one of MySQL, ODBC, PostgreSQL, or SQLite. It uses the Unified Foreign Function Interface (UFFI) and thus supports the CMU Common Lisp, Steel Bank Common Lisp, Allegro Common Lisp, OpenMCL, and Lispworks implementations.
- 'csv2mysql' is a Web-based tool that converts CSV files to MySQL tables. It asks for the location of the CSV file, type of the CSV file, and access info (server address, table name, username, and password) for the MySQL database, and lets users map the fields of a CSV file to the fields of a MySQL table.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.