Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Bitcoin-Qt is a multiplatform bitcoin client and wallet. Bitcoin is a network and a currency establishing a PKI for electronic cash transactions which is distributed P2P. To quote the developers, "Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cash system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending."
- Electrum is a secure, forgiving, lightweight and easy to use Bitcoin client for GNU/Linux, Windows, MacOS X and Android. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart. It is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
- MultiBit is a secure, lightweight, international Bitcoin wallet for GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS which makes performing Bitcoin transactions quick and simple. It comes in a variety of languages and is Free Software licensed under the MIT license.
- Odoo (previously OpenERP) is a suite of programs that help companies to grow their business. Over 2 million people use Odoo to grow their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, boost productivity and empower their human resources. Odoo is used worldwide and provides complete software solution from front office to back office.
- Shoali is server software designed to help people make money transactions (crowdlending) without peer intermediaries. It is built on Django framework. Features include:
- Lending money to anyone you want and how you want, without intermediaries.
- Borrowing money to anyone you want and how you want, without intermediaries.
- Manage, in the virtual world, your money transparently.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.