Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Amethyst is one of the most feature-rich Nostr clients out there. Like other Nostr clients, users can post microblogs, follow other users, and upload images. However, because Nostr is so extensible, Amethyst has has a built-in peer-to-peer marketplace which works over the Bitcoin Lightning Network.
- Bitcoin Armory
- Armory is the most secure and full featured solution available for users and institutions to generate and store Bitcoin private keys. This means users never have to trust the Armory team and can use it with the Glacier Protocol. Satoshi would be proud! Users are empowered with multiple encrypted Bitcoin wallets and permanent one-time ‘paper backups’. Armory pioneered cold storage and distributed multi-signature. Bitcoin cold storage is a system for securely storing Bitcoins on a completely air-gapped offline computer. The Armory team is highly experienced in cryptography and private key ceremonies. For example, they have collaborated with Verisign on developing an innovative Identity Verification Specification for establishing trust on the Internet. At Armory, we strive to constantly improve the best Bitcoin wallet with new security features.
- Bitcoin-Qt is a multiplatform bitcoin client and wallet. Bitcoin is a network and a currency establishing a PKI for electronic cash transactions which is distributed P2P. To quote the developers, "Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cash system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending."
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- Electrum is a secure, forgiving, lightweight and easy to use Bitcoin client for GNU/Linux, Windows, MacOS X and Android. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart. It is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
- Invizi helps you track your cryptocurrency transactions. All your data is stored locally, encrypted and never leaves your computer. Invizi can calculate your profit and loss, your historical balance, your assets allocations and more. Your transactions can be automatically synchronized with exchanges, entered manually or imported via csv files.
- Jackrabbit Relay
- Jackrabbit Relay is a framework to manage trading signal alerts in JSON format from TradingView or similiar software to place trades on an exchange or broker.
- MultiBit is a secure, lightweight, international Bitcoin wallet for GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS which makes performing Bitcoin transactions quick and simple. It comes in a variety of languages and is Free Software licensed under the MIT license.
- Odoo (previously OpenERP) is a suite of programs that help companies to grow their business. Over 2 million people use Odoo to grow their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, boost productivity and empower their human resources. Odoo is used worldwide and provides complete software solution from front office to back office.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.