Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats. It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- Qpdfview is a multitabbed PDF and document reader written in Qt4. It uses Poppler for PDF support, libspectre for PS support, DjVuLibre for DjVu support, CUPS for printing support and the Qt toolkit for its interface.
Current features include:
- Outline, properties and thumbnail panes
- Scale, rotate and fit
- Fullscreen and presentation views
- Continuous and multiple-page layouts
- Search for text
- Configurable tool bars
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Persistent per-file settings
- SyncTeX support
- Rudimentary annotation support (with Poppler version 0.20.1 or higher)
- Rudimentary form support
- Support for PostScript and DjVu documents
- Renamer lets you rename multiple files at once with basic filters! Currently implemented Features are: Replace dots with space Replace underscores with space Replace dashes with space Decode URL Encoding Search and Replace Regex Filter Replace Inserting Text at position Removing by Position Trim spaces Line by Line replacement
- Sigil is a WYSIWYG e-book editor.
It is designed to edit books in EPUB format.
- Full Unicode support: everything you see in Sigil is in UTF-16
- Full EPUB spec support
- WYSIWYG editing
- Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Split View
- Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each
- Table Of Contents editor
- Multi-level TOC support
- Tag folders and files (including multimedia) by dragging the tags on them, you can create tags of various shapes and colors for a more intuitive classification. Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add the tags cat' and 'white' and in another field you can add the tags 'dog' and 'brown', so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs. Another more abstract example to show the available searches can be: Searh under folders that have (tag50) or (tag51 + tag52) files that have (tag1 + tag2 + tag7 + tag8) or (tag1 + tag2 + tag6 + tag9) but don't have (tag10) and (tag11). Multimedia files preview in both explorer and searcher results cards. The cover images of epubs also are shown. For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively. Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo button. It's possible to export/import the tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer. Features: - Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes. - No installation required. Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS. - Export/import data to a file. - Possible to build up very specific searches. - Various Viewmodes; from lists to cards of different sizes to preview folders and files. - Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs. - Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default viewer. - Tags positions are interchangeable. - If you want a less jazzy interface you have the option to choose a 'grayscale' mode.
- It allows you to watch videos and download content. Tribler aims to combine the ease of Youtube.com with the performance of peer-to-peer. Tribler is backwards compatible with the BitTorrent download protocol. To discover interesting content standard RSS feeds with .torrent links are supported plus the "Tribe protocol" which automatically scans the network for available BitTorrent swarms upon startup. Tribler uses an embedded web browser to access video clips of Youtube.com and Liveleak.com. Other features are "People who like this also like" for recommending related swarms, the ability to make friends, and to donate idle upload capacity to friends. The later can improve download speed by a factor of two on asymmetric Internet links. The fastest way of social file sharing.
- vy is a modal minimalistic editor written in Python. vy is built on top of Tkinter graphical toolkit, allowing vy to have a high level powerful Python programming interface for plugins.
- PeerLibrary is an free software project developing a collaborative online community where scholars and researchers can discover, read, and discuss scholarly literature all within one site. This project focuses on expediting access to publications, enabling public recordings of analysis and insights on said publications, and encouraging collaboration and openness in the development of science.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.