Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- 7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Archive is a fully drag-and-drop multi-format archiver. Drag a directory onto it to create an archive; drag an archive onto it to extract to a directory. It can also compress and decompress streams (for example, you could drag a .gz file onto Archive and from Archive into your text editor). Archive can create .tgz, .tar.bz2, .zip, .jar and .tar archives and can extract all the above as well as .rar, .rpm, .cpio and .deb formats. It can compress and decompress files to and from .gz, .uue and .bz2 formats.
- archives2git is a shell script that recreates a poor-man’s Git history from the release archives of a project.
- atool manages file archives (tar, tar+gzip, zip, etc). 'aunpack' extracts files from an archive, andt overcomes the dreaded "multiple files in archive root" problem by first extracting to a unique subdirectory, and then moving back the files if possible. aunpack also prevents local files from being overwritten by mistake. Other commands provided are apack (for creating archives), als (for listing files in archives), and acat (for extracting files to stdout).
- B1 Free Archiver
- B1 Free Archiver is a free multi-platform universal archiver. Warning: There is also a proprietary B1 front-end and mobile app available that make use of the B1 java library. We do not recommend using those proprietary front-ends.
- Backup Manager
- Backup Manager is a small and basic tool for generating archives. It is designed for those who don't want an obfuscated tool for making tarballs. It can make tar, tar.gz, tar.bz, and zip archives. It can be run in a parallel mode with different configuration files. Archives are kept for a given number of days. Its upload system can use ftp or scp to transfer the generated archives to a list of remote hosts .Automatically burning archives to removable media such as CD or DVD is also possible. The configuration file is very simple and basic.
- The program ccd2cue is a CCD sheet to CUE sheet converter for the GNU Operating System. It supports the full extent of CUE sheet format expressiveness, including mixed-mode discs and CD-Text meta-data. It plays an important role for those who need to use optical disc data which is only available in the proprietary sheet format CCD, but don’t want to surrender their freedom. It fills an important gap in the free software world because before its conception it was impossible to use complex forms of optical disc data laid out by CCD sheets in a whole/holy free operating system.
- Civikmind is Web software you can use to make solutions in your community. It is a state-of-the-art, System information,management platform that focuses on social solutions for communities, persons, and organizations.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.