Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Birdfont is a font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts. https://github.com/johanmattssonm/birdfont
- A simple graphical E-book reader. It supports many format complexities like epub, pdf, mobi, cbr, etc. This version supports EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, FB2 and Comics (CBR and CBZ) formats with support for more formats to follow soon.
- Final Term
- Final Term is a terminal emulator makes command line work easier. It does this by inspecting the underlying shell application, and providing useful keyboard and GUI shortcuts to common tasks.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
- GNOME is an easy and elegant desktop environment. It is designed to put you in control and bring freedom to everybody. GNOME is developed by the GNOME community, a diverse, international group of contributors that is supported by an independent, non-profit foundation. The GNOME project has a tradition of high-quality interface design which has been strongly influenced by usability principles and practice. GNOME software is available in a large number of spoken languages, and the project aims to ensure that its software is usable for everyone, including people with disabilities.
- GNOME Chess is a 2D chess game, where games can be played between a combination of human and computer players. It detects known third party chess engines for computer players.
- Games is a GNOME 3 application to browse the video games library and to easily pick and play a game from it. It aims to do for games what Music already does for the music library.
- This is a clone of the popular Klotski game. The objective is to move a patterned block to a given place using the mouse, in as few moves as possible. Other blocks will need to be moved out of the way.
- GNOME Mahjongg is a solitaire (one player) version of the classic Eastern tile game, Mahjongg. The objective is to select pairs of similar tiles.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.