Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager. CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader) based on GTK+. The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard. Plus, Claws-Mail is extensible via addons which can add many functionalities to the base client.
- Dolibarr ERP CRM
- Dolibarr is Open Source software to manage a company (sme, freelancer or large companies) or a foundation. It provides a lot of features to manage your customers, partners, suppliers, proposals, orders, invoices, products, stocks, point of sales, etc.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
- postActiv is a microblogging social networking software which federates with other microblogging software using the OStatus, ActivityStreams, and Webfinger protocols. It is a fork of the GNU social project intended to include a variety of improvements.
- Roundup is a simple-to-use issue-tracking system. It has command-line, Web, and e-mail interfaces. It manages issues (with flexible properties like “description” and “priority” and lets users (a) submit new issues, (b) find and edit existing issues, and (c) discuss issues with other participants. The system facilitates communication among participants by managing discussions, and notifying interested parties when issues are edited.
- The most comprehensive and integrated Free / Libre / Open Source enterprise software suite. WikiSuite™ is especially suited to knowledge-centric organizations and offers most (80%+) of the data and information management features all organizations need Key features of WikiSuite are OS & Network management, Email & Calendar, Commerce, Web & Intranet, Chat & Video Conference, Security, BPM & Analytics, Files & Sync. WikiSuite is an integrated and extensible solution.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.