Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- aerc is an email client for your terminal written in go. It was originally created by Drew DeVault and is now further developed as a fork by Robin Jarry. It features a tmux-style embedded terminal, an interactive terminal web browser, diff highlighting, an embedded less session, vim-style keybindings, and support for multiple accounts. It optionally supports notmuch. The client only downloads the information which is necessary to present the UI, making for a snappy and bandwidth-efficient experience. aerc supports IMAP, Maildir, SMTP, and sendmail transfer protocols. Asynchronous IMAP support ensures the UI never gets locked up by a flaky network, as mutt often does.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager. CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader) based on GTK+. The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard. Plus, Claws-Mail is extensible via addons which can add many functionalities to the base client.
- DNSSEC DANE implementation manager: Generates and manages TLSA records (with certbot). Implements TLSA 3 1 1 current + next workflow. Also generates SSHFP, OPENPGPKEY, and SMIMEA records.
- Dolibarr ERP CRM
- Dolibarr is Free Software software to manage a company (sme, freelancer or large companies) or a foundation. It provides a lot of features to manage your customers, partners, suppliers, proposals, orders, invoices, products, stocks, point of sales, etc.
- Fdm (mail agent)
- fdm (fetch/filter and deliver mail) is a program designed to fetch mail from POP3 or IMAP servers, or receive local mail from stdin, and deliver it in various ways depending on a user-supplied ruleset. Mail may be filtered based on whether it matches a regexp, its size or age, or the output of a shell command. It can be rewritten by an external process, dropped, left on the server or delivered into maildirs, mboxes, to a file or pipe, or any combination. fdm is designed to be lightweight but powerful, with a compact but clear configuration syntax. It is primarily designed for single-user uses but may also be configured to deliver mail in a multi-user setup. In this case, it uses privilege separation to minimize the amount of code running as the root user.
- Firewall is a set of scripts (firewall, fwup and fwdown) that implement one or more ipchains firewalls that support various forms of network address and port translation. All you have to do is read the heavily documented policy file and edit it to reflect your network topology and filtering policy.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
- Neomutt is a text based mail reader largely based off of mutt. Neomutt supports IMAP, MIME, PGP/MIME, POP3, threading, color, and most other mutt supported features. In addition, neomutt adds a variety of optional patches from mutt including NNTP support, increased customization, support for Notmuch mail searching, and more.
- postActiv is a microblogging social networking software which federates with other microblogging software using the OStatus, ActivityStreams, and Webfinger protocols. It is a fork of the GNU social project intended to include a variety of improvements.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.