Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- AEIOU (An Electronic IOU) is a web application for creating local commodity currencies based on electronic IOU tickets. The software allows currency issuers to register themselves and create IOU tickets. These tickets consist of an electronic document detailing what the issuer owes to the bearer of the document (a specific quantity of goods or services), and a secret key. The ticket can then be transferred via any electronic medium to another party as payment for other goods or services. The recipient then contacts the AEIOU website, uses the secret key to verify the ticket, and receives a new secret key known only to them. This key can be used to redeem the ticket with the original issuer (and receive the promised goods/services), or to transfer the ticket again via the same mechanism.
- ChkBk is a simple, yet functional checkbook registry program. It allows the user to keep an accurate record of checking and/or savings account transactions, to view a full or partial transaction history, to backup and restore the database from a file, and to print a list of transactions in a nice, easy-to-read format.
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- ERP5 is a full featured high end software used for mission critical ERP / CRM / MRP / SCM / PDM applications by industrial organisations and government agencies.
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- Gnofin is a light-weight personal finance application for GNOME. It is designed with simplicity and functionality in mind. Features include multilevel undo and redo, cut/copy/paste, QIF and CBB import, and support for mixed local and foreign currency accounts. This package is unmaintained but the source code still available.
- GnuCash is personal and professional financial-accounting software. It can be used to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses, based on the double-entry accounting practice. It includes support for QIF/OFX/HBCI import and transaction matching. It also automates several tasks, such as financial calculations or scheduled transactions.
- Grisbi is personal accounting software that can manage multiple accounts, multiple currencies, and multiple users. It manages third parties, expenditures and receipts categories, and also budgetary lines, financial years, and other information. It is adapted for personal use as well as for associations.
- HotelDruid (ex Php-Residence) is designed to manage weekly or daily rental of house apartments or small hotel rooms. It uses a PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLite database as a backend. Reservations can be assigned to a room automatically with user-defined rules. Features include:
- Web-based with access from computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Configurable number and characteristics of rooms, periods, rates, etc.
- Automatic assignment of the rooms with user defined rules.
- Extra costs, special offers and restrictions can be added to the rates.
- Customized documents for receipts, invoices, emails, forms, etc.
- Multi-user with privileges system.
- Point of sale (POS) for bars and restaurants with inventory management.
- Comparative statistics about occupancy and revenues.
- Creation of pages to check availability from a website.
- And also: group bookings, backup system, month table with drag & drop, etc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.