Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- AEIOU (An Electronic IOU) is a web application for creating local commodity currencies based on electronic IOU tickets. The software allows currency issuers to register themselves and create IOU tickets. These tickets consist of an electronic document detailing what the issuer owes to the bearer of the document (a specific quantity of goods or services), and a secret key. The ticket can then be transferred via any electronic medium to another party as payment for other goods or services. The recipient then contacts the AEIOU website, uses the secret key to verify the ticket, and receives a new secret key known only to them. This key can be used to redeem the ticket with the original issuer (and receive the promised goods/services), or to transfer the ticket again via the same mechanism.
- ChkBk is a simple, yet functional checkbook registry program. It allows the user to keep an accurate record of checking and/or savings account transactions, to view a full or partial transaction history, to backup and restore the database from a file, and to print a list of transactions in a nice, easy-to-read format.
- ERP5 Enterprise
- ERP5 is a full featured high end Free Software / Libre Software solution published under GPL license and used for mission critical ERP / CRM / MRP / SCM / PDM applications by industrial organisations and government agencies. ERP5 10 Key Advantages http://www.erp5.com/web_page_module/22/3
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- Gnofin is a light-weight personal finance application for GNOME. It is designed with simplicity and functionality in mind. Features include multilevel undo and redo, cut/copy/paste, QIF and CBB import, and support for mixed local and foreign currency accounts. This package is unmaintained but the source code still available.
- GnuCash is personal and professional financial-accounting software. It can be used to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses, based on the double-entry accounting practice. It includes support for QIF/OFX/HBCI import and transaction matching. It also automates several tasks, such as financial calculations or scheduled transactions.
- Grisbi is personal accounting software that can manage multiple accounts, multiple currencies, and multiple users. It manages third parties, expenditures and receipts categories, and also budgetary lines, financial years, and other information. It is adapted for personal use as well as for associations.
- GNU Health is a program designed for hospitals, offering the following functionalities:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
- Here is why HomeBank is... different:
- transaction import in CSV format (homebank specific format)
- QIF file format import and export
- OFX file format import
- direct add of payee and categories from the register dialog
- autocompletion whenever possible
- tag feature for transactions
- pre-defined transactions, which can be automated
- pre-filling of transactions from a bookmark
- dual pad of cheque and automated cheque number increment
- add transactions by inherit from existing ones
- multiple transactions edit for each columns at once
- easy transfert between accounts, which can be automated
- dynamic transactions filter everywhere
- visual paymode and additional info text field
- visual status of transactions
- transaction remind (kind of 'post-it')
- dynamic minor currency display toggle for Euro countries
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.