Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- GNU barcode is a tool to convert text strings to printed bars. It supports a variety of standard code to represent the strings and creates postscript output. Features include:
- available as both a library and a command line frontend (so you can include barcode printing in your application)
- supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, CODE39, and other encoding standards
- Postscript and encapsulated postscript output (other backends can be added as needed)
- Accepts sizes and positions as inches, millimeters, and centimeters
- Can create tables of barcodes (to print labels on sticker pages)
- Barcode Writer in Pure Postscript (BWIPP) generates all barcode formats entirely within PostScript so that the process of converting the input data into the printed output can be performed by the printer or RIP itself. This is ideal for variable data printing (VDP) and avoids the need to re-implement the barcode generation process whenever your language needs change. Since this resource is written in PostScript and interpreted within the virtual machine of a printer it is compatible with any operating system and hardware platform.
- Bookland is a Python program that generates ISBN bar code symbols (Bookland EAN-13 + 5-digit add-on) in EPS format. Includes UPC-A and EAN-13 classes, so it may be useful in a broader context. You can create a bar code even withou the full ISBN number as bookland will calculate the check digit for you. The program also creates the EAN13 number and check digit and determines the parity patterns and bit encodings.
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.