Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages. It's main website went down in mid-2015. As of 9/2016 it is only available via an archive.org copy of achievo.org and its GitHub page, and has publicly announced security vulnerabilities that have been declared won't fix due to being semi-abandoned from lack of time and maintainers.
- Alfresco is an enterprise-level document management package. It is distributed in three different versions, the Community Edition is free software.
- allocPSA is an online professional services automation solution. allocPSA is a suite of integrated applications designed for services-based organizations. It enables services organizations to improve staff efficiency through increased utilization of productive time, better planning, and integrated knowledge management.
- Beehive is an event and agent system, which allows you to create your own agents that perform automated tasks triggered by events and filters. It is modular, flexible and really easy to extend for anyone. It has modules, so it can interface with, talk to, or retrieve information from Twitter, Tumblr, Email, IRC, Jabber, RSS, Jenkins, Hue... Connecting those modules with each other lets you create immensly useful agents.
- CIA is a “version control informant” that relays commit notifications to IRC channels. The service running the CIA codebase is down since 2011, and the project no longer maintained. It provided real-time VCS commit notifications on various IRC networks. There were CIA hooks for subversion, git, bzr, etc, so a project just had to install such a hook into their repository and register on the CIA website.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- Civikmind is Web software you can use to make solutions in your community. It is a state-of-the-art, System information,management platform that focuses on social solutions for communities, persons, and organizations.
- The Corais platform is based on Open Atrium, which is itself based on Drupal. It is used for organizing collaborative projects.
- CuteFlow is a Web-based document circulation tool. Users are able to define "documents", which are sent step-by-step to every user in a list. It provides an electronic method for doing internal document circulations.
- cWriter is a Web-based collaborative writer. It's homepage is in French, went offline in 2007 so the homepage link is to archive.org. It's source code has translations for English, Spanish, German, and French. Its goal is to facilitate working on a document online and collaborating with peers. It includes tools like a calendar, a file repository, user permissions fixed per document, a bookmark database, a full text search engine, advanced log visibility, and more. cWriter can also be used as an intranet freeform tool.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.