Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Advanced Stock Tracking System
- Advanced Stock Tracking System (AST) is a Web-based application for keeping track of stocks. It features a portfolio with dividend tracking, a worksheet to keep track of prospects, a stock comparison utility, and a search engine for the stock market based heavily on technical analysis.
- Beancounter enables stockmarket data analysis and performance evaluation. Its first mode is data gathering - both current data (e.g. closing prices, high, low, volume etc.) and historical price data can be retrieved efficiently using multiple securities per requests, and stored in an SQL database via the command line. Its second mode is data analysis, based on the previously stored data. This includes performance reports and a Value-at-Risk analysis. It supports stock markets in North America, Europe, and Asia, foreign exchange rates, US mutual funds, and US options.
- Chart is stock market charting program. It downloads and displays market daily data and current price quotes in various styles and with many standard technical analysis indicators and averages. Data is obtained from several sources, including Barchart and Yahoo Finance (which covers most major world exchanges). Alert levels, notes, and free-form trend lines can be added to charts. Chart is at "personal project" level, which means the features are those things which interest the author, but the aims are serious. Chart is written in GNU Guile and perl, and customizations and extensions can be added using Scheme code. The main interface is the Guile Gtk GUI. An Emacs interface is included too, for viewing price quotes within Emacs, including importing into the Simple Emacs Spreadsheet (and other uses).
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- GeniusTrader aims to be a full featured toolbox to create trading systems. Powerful systematic trading requires several things:
- many indicators and corresponding signals
- money management rules
- deciding what is a reasonable amount of money to put on a single trade (to limit the risk associated to that trade)
- combining different values within the portfolio (to limit the global risk)
- flexibility to be able to test all
- combinations with the above items
- backtesting system with analysis of results
- GreatCharts is used for creating good-lookings stock charts. It was mainly developed for stock Web sites, to create on-the-fly charts. Small charts (closing+volume) can be drawn in less than 10ms. It can read different input formats, and can draw up to 20 charts in one PNG with different scales. The supported types are: Closing, OHLC, Volume, and Candlestick. The supported formulas are: Moving, Moving Average, RSI, MACD, and Stochastic. The supported drawing types are: line, filled, bar, and filled bars (filled can be transparant to the background/underlaying plots). Everything is configurable through a config file and parameters, including your own background, sizes, etc.
- Nextcloud is a free, decentralized and open cloud platform. It allows you to sync your files, calendars and contacts while staying in control of your data. As a platform you can extend it with many existing apps or write your own. With federated sharing, Nextcloud allows you to collaborate with people across different Nextcloud installations. Nextcloud also provides real-time communication through Spreed.me and collaborative editing through LibreOffice Online integration.
- Tools for working with the OFX (Open Financial Exchange) file format. ofxparse: ofx utilities for python
- These calculators are real-time multi-model option chain pricers with analytics and interactive controls. optionmatrix is the GTK+ graphical user interface version and optionmatrix_console is the Curses version. Both programs feature: greeks, decimal date to real-date translations, real-date to decimal date translations, real-time time bleeding, configurable option expiration date engines, calendars, strike control systems, tickers and over 168+ option models. optionmatrix also supports: spreads, bonds, term structures, cash flow editing, source code viewing and text exporting.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.