Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- ADempiere BR
- This is the Brazilian version of the full-fledged, world class ERP/CRM/SCM/BI software ADempiere. It can also be used in English though, but it encompasses processes for the actual very complex fiscal and invoicing rules in Brazil (one of the most complexes in the world).
- Abelujo is a web application that allows bookstores to manage their stock of books: a user can register new books by scanning their barcode, sell them to clients, pass command, and more. It is provided as a free software under the AGPLv3 licence and the development team offers professional services. It is used by professional bookstores in France, Belgium and Switzerland, where Abelujo can connect to professional data providers such as Dilicom and Electre. The software is also localized and used in other countries such as Spain. A companion application, ABStock, allows to publish the bookstore's books publicly on the web. This application optionally allows clients to reserve books. The small development team is based in France. They offer paid hosting and support, formation, and they can develop a bookstore's website, with real-time updates of books, and online payments.
- Affero's software project was created to facilitate funding for Free Software and Open Source projects and to facilitate more effective dialogue among groups. With Affero, those who receive support from Internet forums or mailing lists, or private discussions can now say "thanks" quickly and easily through ratings, comments and donations to the causes selected by the person who helped them. Affero combines a peer based reputation system with a commerce system. Individuals can rate other individuals and make payments on their behalf. Any person can rate another person's contribution. The system doesn't come bundled with any particular forum or community platform, so any independent community host can integrate the services and individuals can share reputation across various communities.
- Animal Shelter Manager
- Animal Shelter Manager is a complete ksoftware solution for animal sanctuaries and rescue shelters. It features complete animal management, document generation, full reporting, charts, Internet Web site publishing, PetFinder integration, and more.
- Anteil 2
- Anteil is a web-based customer relationship managements application that includes a PHP module to supply database abstraction, transaction logging, and replication. The company produces free customer retention mangement software that lets companies identify, attract, retain support, and service customers, as well as providing consulting and stratgic support services.
- Aricalc is a simple calculator for working with imperial values - dimensions given in feet, inches and fractions of inch. It can do all the standard math functions with those kind of values, as well as with square or cubic values (for area or volume dimensions). It can also calculate all the parameters of a slope (pitch, run, rise and diagonal). It is particularly useful for working in the construction industry.
- ART is a reporting and business intelligence solution. SQL queries can be published in a few minutes. Supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling, dashboards, export to spreadsheet and pdf.
- Asset Inventory and Risk Assessment
- The application is database-independent and multi-platform. It provides Asset Management (asset identification, valuation and risk assessment based on ISO27005), Party management (clients, providers), Contract and license management, and Risk Assessment.
- 'BAR' is a full reservations system for small to medium-sized tour operators and travel agents. It has been in continuous usage since early 1999. 'BAR' includes full PNR management, inventory management for flights, hotels and rental cars, free (on request) bookings, agent tracking and commissioning, reporting, and travel document printing.
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.