Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- AEIOU (An Electronic IOU) is a web application for creating local commodity currencies based on electronic IOU tickets. The software allows currency issuers to register themselves and create IOU tickets. These tickets consist of an electronic document detailing what the issuer owes to the bearer of the document (a specific quantity of goods or services), and a secret key. The ticket can then be transferred via any electronic medium to another party as payment for other goods or services. The recipient then contacts the AEIOU website, uses the secret key to verify the ticket, and receives a new secret key known only to them. This key can be used to redeem the ticket with the original issuer (and receive the promised goods/services), or to transfer the ticket again via the same mechanism.
- AllCommerce is an e-commerce/content application based on Perl and SQL92 databases which runs under Unix/Linux/Win2000 using SQL database engines (MySQL/Postgres/etc). It provides a shopping cart as well as tools for content, merchandise, statistics, vendor, order, and inventory. Its modular design allows it to be used as a complete or partial solution.
- AuctionGallery is a terminal script that creates picture galleries for the purpose of putting them into auctions like eBay or Yahoo! Auctions. It can also be used to automatically generate HTML templates for auction descriptions. It is aimed at power-sellers who have hundreds of products listed every day and need an efficient way of generating galleries and organizing pictures in a coherent directory structure.
- Barcode Writer in Pure Postscript (BWIPP) generates all barcode formats entirely within PostScript so that the process of converting the input data into the printed output can be performed by the printer or RIP itself. This is ideal for variable data printing (VDP) and avoids the need to re-implement the barcode generation process whenever your language needs change. Since this resource is written in PostScript and interpreted within the virtual machine of a printer it is compatible with any operating system and hardware platform.
- BananaPos is point of sale system that consists of a server, a client, libraries, and some associated utilities. The client is GUI based on GTK. System administration is Web-based using PHP. The program currently supports only MySQL.
- 'BidMonkey' automatically places a bid on an eBay auction at the last minute. It will run in the foreground or background, and requires only basic information from the user, such as username, password, item number, and the maximum bid to place. Its most unique feature is that it will automatically determine the auction ending time. All you have to do is tell it how long before the end of the auction you would like to place your bid. Bid Monkey will work internationally (eBay.de for example) due to the fact that any item number can be viewed through any eBay site.
- 'bidwatcher' can automatically track the course of an eBay auction and bid on it was well.
- Bots EDI-connects your company with your EDI trading partners. EDI is the exchange of electronic business data between companies. Bots takes care of all the needed communications, translations, protocols and standards.
Examples of EDI:
- Retail: a buyer orders every day by EDI. The supplier send invoices to this retailer by EDI.
- Automotive: just-in-time deliveries are send to the suppliers.
- 'closedShop' attempts to provide an easy to set up, manage and utilize shopping cart. Based on Perl and MySQL, its aim will be to provide all the features a commercial shopping cart offers at no cost. Users can search for items by description, title, or category, and they can have individual accounts for checking order status. The package has a cookie based shopping cart, so customers can continue shopping. It also has email confirmations for both customer and administrator, as well as the ability to manage a mailing list of customers. It has a relatively secure user/admin authentication without a secure server -- with a secure server (for which there is support), you would be very secure.
- DEWAWI is a web based and simple to use merchandise management system including customer relationship management. The software is designed to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the business processes at small and middle size businesses. Thanks to the web based software DEWAWI can be installed on any Linux/Apache server to make the system accessible worldwide. The user interface is designed with mobile first strategy to make it available for any type of devices accessible. The architecture of the DEWAWI is based on modules and it is easily expandable to new functions.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.