Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- BMI CALCULATOR APPLE //e
- This is a small program i have developed for the Computers Apple //e and emulators or affine computers. It works with kg and metrics measures you have to insert your weight example (70) then your height for example (1.70) than press return you will get a measure to verify with the measure written at bottom of the screen.
- CreditCruncher is a program that uses the Monte Carlo method to compute the credit risk of large portfolios in which assets are mortgages, loans, bonds, endorsements, or the like (all of them of fixed income with a policy buy/sell and hold). The default time is simulated using a gaussian copula, taking into account the transition matrix (or survival function) and sectorial correlation matrix defined by the user.
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- GraphMonkey uses a simple interface to draw curves. This software is written in C# with GTK#.The goal is to obtain a very simple and fast graphing calculator for mono.
- GreatCharts is used for creating good-lookings stock charts. It was mainly developed for stock Web sites, to create on-the-fly charts. Small charts (closing+volume) can be drawn in less than 10ms. It can read different input formats, and can draw up to 20 charts in one PNG with different scales. The supported types are: Closing, OHLC, Volume, and Candlestick. The supported formulas are: Moving, Moving Average, RSI, MACD, and Stochastic. The supported drawing types are: line, filled, bar, and filled bars (filled can be transparant to the background/underlaying plots). Everything is configurable through a config file and parameters, including your own background, sizes, etc.
- hcpy is a yet another RPN calculator. There have been many of these written over the years, so why another one? I couldn't find one with the features I wanted:
- Simple console-based interface, no mouse or GUI needed
- Basic scientific calculator functionality similar to HP calculators
- Perform precise calculations when needed
- Easy to extend
- Flexibility in formatted output
- Histrix Calculator
- KMyMoney is a personal finance application similar to Microsoft Money.
- Kalculator for KDE is a simple GUI calculator for evaluating math expressions in the KDE GNU/Linux environment. You can a pick specific function from the tool-window or type it directly. Also, there is history of entered expressions as well as hex support.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available. LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.