Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but full-featured address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML. No server or plugin needed.
- ConTagged is a Web-based address book for small companies. It features a public address book which is writable for all company staff and a personal address book for each staff member. Contacts can be grouped and looked up flexibly by assigning tags to them. It requires an existing LDAP server to authenticate users and to store the contact data.
- Emaigos is a free multi-platform software useful to import Google contacts and calendars in Emacs. Contacts are stored in a Big Brother Database (BBDB) file, which makes them usable with many Emacs email packages, like Gnus. Google calendars are stored as a single Org mode file, so that the events may be viewed as a structured document and possibly shown within an Agenda view. So with Emaigos it's possible to use Google as contacts and calendars manager, while having at the same time all data available within Emacs. The original Google contacts and calendars are not modified in any way by Emaigos. The name "Emaigos" is an acronym for "EMAcs Importer for GOogle Stuff".
- The Daily Journal, is a PIM program that is written using the Qt Tool Kit. It manages daily notes, appointments, holidays, contact and to-do lists, and issues alerts before scheduled appointments.
- GNOME is an easy and elegant desktop environment. It is designed to put you in control and bring freedom to everybody. GNOME is developed by the GNOME community, a diverse, international group of contributors that is supported by an independent, non-profit foundation. The GNOME project has a tradition of high-quality interface design which has been strongly influenced by usability principles and practice. GNOME software is available in a large number of spoken languages, and the project aims to ensure that its software is usable for everyone, including people with disabilities.
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Icedove supports different mail accounts (POP, IMAP, Gmail), has an integrated learning Spam filter, and offers easy organization of mails with tagging and virtual folders. Also, more features can be added by installing extensions. The goal of Icedove is to produce a cross platform standalone mail application using the XUL user interface language. Icedove has IRC support, and the calendar extension Mozilla Lightning is now installed by default.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.