Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- The ACal Project is a Web-based event calendar made for everyone. It was designed to be simple to install and setup. It does not require a database server, and installing is as easy as drag and drop. It can run on almost any ISP's server that has PHP installed.
- AWOL is an in/out board, similar to something you'd see on the wall of a lobby or desk of a switchboard operator, to keep track of who's in the building, when they'll be back, etc. It's accessable from the Web, so people can mark themselves in or out from their own desk.
- 'absence' is a CGI application designed to help keep track of people in a group. It is intended to do one thing: allow the user to display the plans of all people in a group in a way that makes it easy to see who's present and who's absent. It is not intended for anything else. The resolution is one day. It could easily be adapted do handle reservations for any set of objects, as long as a resolution of a day is acceptable. An example of a possible use is reserving machines/computers in a laboratory.
- Active Calendar
- Agnostos is a simple Web-based tool for managing to do lists. It's designed to prevent the cerebral stack overflow that occurs when you try to keep track of several simultaneous projects by brainpower alone. You can prioritize tasks (optionally by date), and assign them to individuals, workgroups, departments, or any combination of the three. Tasks can be assigned priorities and due dates, and sorted by status, priority, or due date. The current release includes simple reporting facilities (which describe the progress on a particular project over the previous week) and an 'audit trail' for each task (time and date of each change of status and priority priority, or individual, group, or department to which it is assigned).
- BORG Calendar
- Modified from README.md: BORG is a combination calendar and task tracking system. The calendar supports all sorts of appointments and also a simple todo list. The calendar functionality is similar to that of other PIMs. The Task Tracker goes way beyond todo's and might better be called a project tracking system.
- Bennu is a software library written in PHP that implements the functionality of the IETF iCalendar 2.0 specification (RFC 2445). Its purpose is to enable applications which have an interest in this format (e.g. calendaring, scheduler and organizer programs) to support iCalendar in an easy, powerful, and extensible way.
- CDS Indico
- Web application to schedule and organise events, from simple lectures to complex meetings, workshops and conferences with sessions and contributions. Also includes an advanced user delegation mechanism, allow paper reviewing, archival of conference information and electronic proceedings.
- CGI Calendar
- 'CGI Calendar' is a CGI-based event calendar that does not require an SQL database and can run on any system that has a web server supporting CGI and Perl. It supports unlimited events per day that can be sorted by time and by summary. Events are editable and can be described using HTML. It features month, day, and single event views, password protection, a UI controlled by HTML templates and CSS, and support for multiple calendars with a single installation.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.