Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Minimalistic but full-featured address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML. No server or plugin needed.
- ConTagged is a Web-based address book for small companies. It features a public address book which is writable for all company staff and a personal address book for each staff member. Contacts can be grouped and looked up flexibly by assigning tags to them. It requires an existing LDAP server to authenticate users and to store the contact data.
- DEWAWI is a web based and simple to use merchandise management system including customer relationship management. The software is designed to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the business processes at small and middle size businesses. Thanks to the web based software DEWAWI can be installed on any GNU/Linux, Apache server to make the system accessible worldwide. The user interface is designed with mobile first strategy to make it available for any type of devices accessible. The architecture of the DEWAWI is based on modules and it is easily expandable to new functions.
- Dolibarr ERP CRM
- Dolibarr is Open Source software to manage a company (sme, freelancer or large companies) or a foundation. It provides a lot of features to manage your customers, partners, suppliers, proposals, orders, invoices, products, stocks, point of sales, etc.
- Emaigos is a free multi-platform software useful to import Google contacts and calendars in Emacs. Contacts are stored in a Big Brother Database (BBDB) file, which makes them usable with many Emacs email packages, like Gnus. Google calendars are stored as a single Org mode file, so that the events may be viewed as a structured document and possibly shown within an Agenda view. So with Emaigos it's possible to use Google as contacts and calendars manager, while having at the same time all data available within Emacs. The original Google contacts and calendars are not modified in any way by Emaigos. The name "Emaigos" is an acronym for "EMAcs Importer for GOogle Stuff".
- The Daily Journal, is a PIM program that is written using the Qt Tool Kit. It manages daily notes, appointments, holidays, contact and to-do lists, and issues alerts before scheduled appointments.
- GNOME is an easy and elegant desktop environment. It is designed to put you in control and bring freedom to everybody. GNOME is developed by the GNOME community, a diverse, international group of contributors that is supported by an independent, non-profit foundation. The GNOME project has a tradition of high-quality interface design which has been strongly influenced by usability principles and practice. GNOME software is available in a large number of spoken languages, and the project aims to ensure that its software is usable for everyone, including people with disabilities.
- gofoss.net is a beginners guide to free and open source software, privacy, data ownership and durable tech. Learn how to: safely browse the Internet; keep your conversations private; protect your data; unlock your computer's full potential; stay mobile and free; own your cloud; avoid filter bubbles, surveillance & censorship.
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.