Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- Abelujo is a web application that allows bookstores to manage their stock of books: a user can register new books by scanning their barcode, sell them to clients, pass command, and more. It is provided as a free software under the AGPLv3 licence and the development team offers professional services. It is used by professional bookstores in France, Belgium and Switzerland, where Abelujo can connect to professional data providers such as Dilicom and Electre. The software is also localized and used in other countries such as Spain. A companion application, ABStock, allows to publish the bookstore's books publicly on the web. This application optionally allows clients to reserve books. The small development team is based in France. They offer paid hosting and support, formation, and they can develop a bookstore's website, with real-time updates of books, and online payments.
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on GNU/Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Anastasis ,
- Anastasis is a key recovery system that allows the user to securely deposit shares of a core secret with an open set of escrow providers, to recover it if the secret is lost. The core secret itself is protected from the escrow providers by giving each provider only part of the information, and additionally by encrypting it with an identity-based key unknown to the providers.
- Autotabla is a CGI interface to a collection of SQL tables. Once an XML description of the database schema (table names, fields, etc.) is provided, all table maintenance can be done from a Web page. The program reads the database schema from a configuration file, and you can manage the tables included in the schema: you can add, delete or modify rows and you can do simple but effective queries. It is meant to help developers who are making SQL based applications, freeing them from writing basic scripts for accessing the tables the application will use, and letting them test those applications with live data that can be inserted, modified or deleted from outside it. It reads the database schema from an XML configuration file (which must be provided, and presents an index page of tables and operations to do with them. From then on, the user can do all typical table maintenance.
- Black Widow is a CTF tool developed by Fabrizio Fubelli during the "CyberChallenge.it 2019" event. It provides many ways and useful methods to exploit many kinds of vulnerabilities. This software will be constantly updated, to keep up to date with the latest existing technologies. Main functionalities: Sniffing; Regex to find and send flag automatically; Multiple requests (sequential and parallel); Multitasking (to solve faster the brute force); Cluster (if two or more computers are running Black Widow inside the same network, they can cluster their problems); Encryption/Decryption by using the popular types of cryptographic algorithms (ex. Base64, MD5, ...).
- BlueSpice extends MediaWiki and enhances it with useful features, in particular in the areas of quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. There are two editions available: BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro. BlueSpice free is a free of charge wiki version. BlueSpice pro is the business-critical solution with comprehensive functionalities and a subscription for support and software maintenance.
- Burn 360
This is a candidate for deletion: Unclear licensing. The source files do not include any copyright information. The licence of the documentation on the website and included with the program is unclear. A copy of the GPLv2 is included with the program. Drw (talk) 09:20, 18 July 2018 (EDT)
This is a frontend to three programs - ffmpeg, vcdimager and cdrdao written in perl-gtk2.
It is designed to enable (as seperate processes)
Rip video tracks from VCD's
Encode from/to any format that ffmpeg supports (these are in a seperate file called opts)
Create a new VCD from MPEG's on hard drive.
- 'cbMySQL' is a PHP class for creating, modifying MySQL databases and tables. For backup issues, you can export CSV data directly with only one class method. The MySQL object is easier to handle than PHP's built in functions, and you need not install anything like PEAR.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.