Broaden your selection: Main Page
- 0 A.D.
- 0 A.D. (pronounced “zero ey-dee”) is a real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare. In short, it is a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, focusing on the years between 500 B.C. and 500 A.D. The project is highly ambitious, involving state-of-the-art 3D graphics, detailed artwork, sound, and a flexible and powerful custom-built game engine.
- 3D Pong
- A one-or-two player "pong" (ball and paddles) game for X-Window, drawn using vectors (lines). Different view modes are available, including split red/blue mode for using 3D glasses. Two players supported by connecting to multiple X-Window displays.
- 3dldf ,
- 3DLDF Three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost output. It is written in C++ using CWEB. It is intended, among other things, to provide a convenient way of including 3D graphics in TeX documents. This package includes an interactive program called `3dldf', which implements a language intended to resemble Donald Knuth's METAFONT language and John Hobby's MetaPost language, which is based on METAFONT.
- 3dpl GE
- 3dpl GE the 3D Programming Language Gaming Environment, is mainly a learning tool for novice programmers and children. Aiming at reintroducing the concept of coding to computers the way we used to have BASIC on older systems, but this is 3D, it also features a Modeling tool which is similar to Minecraft, the models can then be programmed to do anything you want. This is a full featured language so it can be used for other applications such as CAD and just for playing games made in 3dpl. It is also real-time interpreted.
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF data. 4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- 4tH is a Forth compiler with a little difference. Instead of the standard Forth engine it features a conventional compiler. 4tH is a very small compiler that can create bytecode, C-embeddable bytecode, standalone executables, but also works fine as a scripting language. It supports about 95% of the ANS Forth CORE wordset and features conditional compilation, pipes, files, assertions, forward declarations, enumerations, structures, suspended execution, recursion, include files, etc. It comes with an RPN calculator, line editor, preprocessor, compiler, decompiler, C-source generator, a virtual machine, and a multitasking environment.
- 8sync ,
- 8sync (pronounced eight-sync) is an asynchronous programming library for GNU Guile. It makes use of delimited continuations to avoid a mess of callbacks, resulting in clean, easy-to-read, non-blocking code.
- A Bingo
- Rails A/B testing. One minute to install. One line to set up a new A/B test. One line to track conversion.
- A+ is a powerful and efficient programming language. It has a rich set of functions and operators, a modern GUI with many widgets and automatic synchronization of widgets and variables, asynchronous execution of functions associated with variables and events, dynamic loading of user compiled subroutines, and many other features. Execution is by a rather efficient interpreter. It is mainly used in a computationally-intensive business environment, but many critical applications written in A+ have withstood the demands of real world developers over many years. It is written in an interpreted language, so applications tend to be portable.
- Program started as a text to PostScript converter, with pretty printing and all the expected features of this kind of program, but it can now handle other file types (PostScript, Texinfo, DVI, web-authoring, PDF, etc.) provided you have the necessary tools. While highly configurable, everything was designed so that even a novice can do complicated PostScript manipulations. For instance, the program can delegate the processing of some files to other filters (such as groff, texi2dvi, dvips, gzip,etc.) which allows a uniform treatment (n-up, page selection, duples, etc.) of heterogeneous files It also includes support for a wide range of programming languages, encodings (ISO Latins, Cyrillic, etc.), medias, and Native Language Support (NLS).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.