Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- DFASDL Utils
- The DFASDL is a language based upon XML Schema that can be used to describe data formats and additionally the semantics of it. It is used by the Tensei-Data project to describe data structures and to derive mappings and transformation functions between different structures automatically. The utils module provides helpful functions and data types for programming. It depends on the dfasdl-core package. The api documentation is published using github pages and is available online at: https://dfasdl.github.io/dfasdl-utils/
- GitBucket is a self-hosted GitHub replacement.
- Today: You can take notes with it. Rearrange them easily, up and down in a list, or up/down in the hierarchy. Link them to each other. Navigate across links with simple keypresses. Make deeply nested lists. Link lists to lists. Compose long paragraphs and attach them. Or do more complicated things if desired, by creating relationship types and using those. Import txt or export txt or html. It's better than the alternatives for some people, because the navigation takes fewer keystrokes, you don't have to read a manual (it's all on the screen, or so I like to think), you can have the same thing in as many places as you want, it is Free (some alternatives are, others are not), and it has immense future potential for becoming a better-structured, much more powerful and flexible wikipedia-like tool, if we work together. Vision: The idea is to have the most efficient personal knowledge organizer (now available in a usable text-based interface), then support mobile access, easy internal automation, and effective sharing and collaboration. Then, to combine efforts and learn as we go until we integrate humankind's knowledge over time. The key differentiators are that it is to be Free, and based on an object model (easily created on the fly as a side-effect of using the system), rather than on massive amounts of words. The knowledge is the same, even if the words can change. One can think of that as "using building blocks of knowledge, starting at an atomic level (i.e. numbers, relationships...), free and efficient." Or, taking the best experiences of online organizer tools and wikis, but more structured, efficient, Free, open, and collaborative; and allowing full individual or organizational control.
- The Tensei-Data software system can be used to merge, standardize and simplify data integration, data migration, data transformation and interface management processes. These processes can be manually executed or automatically by specified routines or triggers that are monitored. The system is based on modern technologies like Akka, Scala and the Play Framework. Therefore, the application is scalable, flexible and highly performant. The integrated Data Description Language (DFASDL) allows the dynamic mapping of almost any source and target system and is called within the application as dynamic connectors. For the modification of data, the Tensei-Data application offers diverse transformers which can be combined and modified.
- Tensei-Data API
- This project is intended to provide libraries that provide shared functionality between several Tensei-Data components.
Currently the following sub projects are included in this repository:
- generic tensei-api library
- protobuf messages for remoting
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.