Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- 0 A.D.
- 0 A.D. (pronounced “zero ey-dee”) is a real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare.
In short, it is a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, focusing on the years between 500 B.C. and 500 A.D.
The project is highly ambitious, involving state-of-the-art 3D graphics, detailed artwork, sound, and a flexible and powerful custom-built game engine.
- The Aardvark bookmarklet can be used to remove and modify elements of a web page interactively. This can be used just to read the page in a more comfortable setting or for printing just the selected elements. Also might come handy for web developers. There is also a bookmarklet version available from the homepage.
For now anyway, the Firefox extension is retired. The bookmarklet does everything that it did, and more.
- Adblock Edge
- Adblock Edge is a fork of the Adblock Plus version 2.1.2 extension for blocking advertisements on the web.
Adblock Edge was primarily branched off from Adblock Plus 2.1.2 source code package created by Wladimir Palant. It attempts to block all ads, unlike Adblock Plus which no longer blocks unobtrusive advertising by default.
This addon will be discontinued on June 2015. Reason: Discontinued in favor of µBlock, a general purpose blocker, that not only outperforms Adblock Edge but is also available on other browsers and, of course, without "Acceptable Ads Whitelist".
- Adblock Plus
- Adblock Plus allows you to regain control of the Internet and view the web the way you want to. It is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.
- All-In-One Sidebar
- The award-winning All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) extends the sidebar of GNU IceCat with many useful features:
- open Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-ons, Page Info, and Error Console in the sidebar
- fully customizable toolbar at the left side of the browser
- quickly show/hide the sidebar and the toolbar with a thin switch
- toggle the sidebar by clicking or just by mouse movements
- all panels are optimized for displaying in the sidebar (including slim lists)
- place the sidebar on the left or on the right side of the browser
- configure the behavior at the browser start or in fullscreen mode
- MultiPanel for opening webpages in the sidebar, amongst other features
- configurable shortcuts and additional buttons
- third-party add-ons are supported
- can be extensively customized
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Bootstrap is a mobile-first, responsive Web front-end framework.
It is a very popular framework made by Twitter, and can be easily themed and customized.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.