Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- 8sync (pronounced eight-sync) is an asynchronous programming library for GNU Guile. It makes use of delimited continuations to avoid a mess of callbacks, resulting in clean, easy-to-read, non-blocking code.
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- Artanis is a web application framework written in Guile Scheme. It provides several tools for web development: database access, templating frameworks, session management, URL-remapping for RESTful, page caching, and more.
- 'GNU epsilon' is a purely-functional strongly-typed omega-order language, moving towards Lisp in that it allows dynamic management of source code at runtime. It is oriented to ease of development and readability. The static scoping rule and the type checkings at compile-time should make the language "safe".
Its features include:
- static scoping
- first-class functions
- Hindley-Milner type system with type inference
- synonym, concrete and abstract types, with polymorphism
- a scanner generator
- a purely functional I/O system, inspired by Haskell
- can generate C code, Scheme code, and bytecode for a virual machine
- Foliot is an application for keeping track of time spent working on projects. It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations.
- Freetalk is a command-line Jabber/XMPP chat client. It notably uses the Readline library to handle input, so it features convenient navigation of text as well as tab-completion of buddy names, commands and English words. It is also scriptable and extensible via Guile.
Guile-CV is based on Vigra (Vision with Generic Algorithms), enriched with pure Guile Scheme algorithms, all accessible through a nice, clean and easy to use high level API.
Guile-CV is natively multi-threaded, and takes advantage of multiple cores, using high-level and fine grained application-level parallelism constructs available in Guile, based on its support to POSIX threads.
- This package provides a Guile library to communicate with a Debbugs bug tracker's SOAP service.
- guile-json is a JSON module for Guile. It supports parsing and building JSON documents according to the http://json.org specification. These are the main features:
- Strictly complies to JSON specification.
- Build JSON documents programmatically via macros.
- Unicode support for strings.
- Allows JSON pretty printing.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.