Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Elektra is a configuration management framework, it mounts configuration files into global keys database creating sort of virtual file system for easier access, changing and locating the configuration parameters. A wide range of plugins is available used to specify format (JSON, INI, XML and others), default settings , validation, etc. Use High-level API to elektrify your application for easier maintenance and generate type-safe configuration access code based on same specification used for validation. The core is the library implemented in C, bindings to another languages are provided.
- The game tells the story of a world destroyed by a conflict between robots and their human masters. Play as Tux in a quest to save the world from the murderous rebel bots who know no mercy. You get to choose which path you wish to follow, and freedom of choice is everywhere in the game. FreedroidRPG features a real time combat system with melee and ranged weapons, fairly similar to the proprietary game Diablo. There is an innovative system of programs that can be run in order to take control of enemy robots, alter their behavior, or improve one's characteristics. You can use over 50 different kinds of items and fight countless enemies on your way to your destiny. An advanced dialog system provides story background and immersive role playing situations. The game is complete, fully playable, and can provide about 10 hours of fun. It is still being actively developed, and help is welcome in many areas. People having - or trying to acquire - programming, map editing, or writing skills will find FreedroidRPG to be an exciting, fast-moving project in which they can fully express their creativity.
- Fugio (pronounced foo-gee-oh) is an open visual programming system for building digital art and creative projects quickly, with no programming experience required.
- IUP is a multi-platform toolkit for building graphical user interfaces (GUIs). It offers a simple API in three basic languages: C, Lua and LED. IUP's purpose is to allow a program source code to be compiled in different systems without any modification. Its main advantages are: high performance, due to the fact that it uses native interface elements; and fast learning by the user, due to the simplicity of its API. More details at: http://webserver2.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/en/prod.html
- KOReader is a document viewer application, originally created for Kindle e-ink readers. It currently runs on Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Ubuntu Touch and Android devices. Developers can also run a KOReader emulator for development purposes on desktop PCs with Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- A game engine for 2D games of any genre. Uses the Lua programming language.
- Minetest is a Minecraft / Infiniminer inspired game, currently under active development. It is a “sandbox” game in which players explore an expansive world made of harvestable blocks. There are mountains, dungeons and very deep caves to mine from. Harvested blocks can be crafted into tools or objects, and/or attached to other blocks in the world. There is also a multi-player mode with a number of active servers. Minetest has a server-side Lua modding API, which makes it possible to add and modify content in easy-to-write mods.
- Neovim is a next-generation vim editor.
- Orthanc aims at providing a simple, yet powerful standalone DICOM server. It is designed to improve the DICOM flows in hospitals and to support research about the automated analysis of medical images. Orthanc can turn any computer running Windows or GNU/Linux into a DICOM store (in other words, a mini-PACS system). Its architecture is lightweight and standalone, meaning that no complex database administration is required, nor the installation of third-party dependencies. What makes Orthanc unique is the fact that it provides a RESTful API. Thanks to this major feature, it is possible to drive Orthanc from any computer language. The DICOM tags of the stored medical images can be downloaded in the JSON file format. Furthermore, standard PNG images can be generated on-the-fly from the DICOM instances by Orthanc. Orthanc lets its users focus on the content of the DICOM files, hiding the complexity of the DICOM format and of the DICOM protocol.
- ReCaged is a Free Software, Futuristic, Racing Game. With the main inspiration taken from the "Rollcage" and "Rollcage: Stage II" games, it has been written from scratch with focus on high simulation realism and flexibility. It also supports highly detailed 3D models for both rendering and collision detection. The project can also be found on Savannah and TuxFamily.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.