Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Beehive is an event and agent system, which allows you to create your own agents that perform automated tasks triggered by events and filters. It is modular, flexible and really easy to extend for anyone. It has modules, so it can interface with, talk to, or retrieve information from Twitter, Tumblr, Email, IRC, Jabber, RSS, Jenkins, Hue... Connecting those modules with each other lets you create immensly useful agents.
- Cinetraverse is the cross-platform engine to play and solve verses in Cinetraverse format. A Verse is a point-and-click-and-read puzzle that consists of the screens with looped videos called Places, arranged in concentric circles. The player's goal is to reach the center of a Verse, the Place that is hidden there. At the beginning, all Places are hidden, except for one at the outermost circle where the player starts. In order to reach the next circle, all Places at the current one must be found. The player finds Places by moving to them through Portals. To unlock a Portal, the player must choose the right combination of Things to complete the Phrases. Portals and Things are scattered across Places, each Thing is taken once but can be used many times. A demo verse is included as an example to create and share new verses using media- and .json-files, without recompiling the engine: simply copy the verse's dir into 'verses' dir and choose it from the main menu. Localization support for text and voice is built-in.
- Congruit is a lightweight configuration management and automation tool. It is written in Go but works through Bash. It manages shell scripts you created to configure your GNU/Linux platforms.
- Command line disk usage utility written in go.
- Etherwall is the first wallet for storing and sending Ethereum on the desktop. The open source wallet is released under the GPLv3 License. Etherwall is intuitive and fast. What's more, to enhance the security of your private keys, you can operate it on a full node or a thin node. Running it as a full-node client will enable you to download the whole Ethereum blockchain on your local machine. Etherwall is available for MacOS, Linux, and Windows, and it supports the TREZOR ONE hardware wallet for storing keys. In full node client mode all data is stored on your computer, but you have to download the full (30GB+ and growing) ethereum blockchain. In thin client mode all your account data stays on your computer. A remote ethereum node is used to get latest blockchain information and send signed transaction.
- A collection of fun and addictive games for GNU/Linux, including Pong, Snake, 4snakes, sokoban, polyomino and simon.
- GCC is the GNU Compiler Collection. It provides compiler front-ends for several languages, including C, C++, Objective-C, Fortran, Ada, and Go. It also includes runtime support libraries for these languages. GCC provides many levels of source code error checking traditionally provided by other tools (such as lint), produces debugging information, and can perform many different optimizations to the resulting object code. GCC supports many different architectures and operating systems.
- gh brings pull requests, issues, and other GitHub concepts to the terminal next to where you are already working with git and your code.
- For example, most of logger packages doesn't show colors on windows. (I know we can do it with ansicon. But I don't want.) This package is possible to handle escape sequence for ansi color on windows.
- Meta package for several crypto libraries for golang
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.