Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Detects network and SSH server availability, mounts registered accesses and maintains them mounted accross network changes and interruptions.
- Fisoco is a command-line program which permit users to search and organize files on their system. First, tell Fisoco to find your files, then refine your selection, save it, and more to come (move, rename, delete, backup) ! At this stage of the development (0.8.4), only the command line interface is maintained, and it is only able to look for files into your local system (except /proc and /run), but this will progress soon ! Fisoco means FInd, Select, Order, and COnvert. Any contributions, comments, help, translations, ideas are all welcome !
- GNUpot is a wrapper that enables you to use git via SSH without repeating tedious jobs. GNUpot will take care of creating the repository, generating cryptoraphical keys, doing automatical commits, pushes and pulls when files are changed, and lots of other things.
- Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) is an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- libreCMC is an embedded GNU/Linux distro with the focus of providing a platform that is 100% free software and that does not contain non-free blobs. While libreCMC is currently a hard fork of the popular OpenWRT project, it uses a linux-libre kernel and does not contain non-free parts.
- The Mediatex project intends to make easier as possible archives management by spreading and accessing "write once read many" supports (as compact disks) and dedicated metadata. It provides a server sharing perennial URLs on electronic records.
- OpenGnSys (Open Genesis) Project brings together the combined efforts of several Spanish Public Universities. OpenGnSys provide a number of free and open tools for managing and deploying computers. These tools supplies a complete, versatile and intuitive sytem. This system allows the arrangement, installation and deployment of different operating systems.
OpenGnSys architecture is flexible to adapt to the needs of different models of computer networks (companies and institutions) and can be used in different types of scenarios:
- Centralized management of ICT Units to Support Teaching and Research.
- Park Maintenance PC member of an institution.
- Deployment and maintenance of the servers in a Data Center.
- Administration of deployment repository for the Support Services ( help desk) of an Institution.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
- PuTTY CAC
- PuTTY CAC is a fork of PuTTY that adds uses certificates within Windows to authenticate to a remote server instead of a password. These certificates can be stored on a hardware token or software certificate store.
- RemCage is an accounts simple manager to set them to access through SFTP in jailed directories (chrooted). Useful for fileservers and public webservers. You can expand directory sharing through all networks without SMB/CIFS, and throw away unsecure FTP protocol from webservers.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.